Ben Nye LiquiSet

Ben Nye LiquiSet

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua (water), Acrylates, Propylene Glycol, Copolymer,PEG-12, Phenoxyethanol, Trisodium EDTA.

on 1/20/2007 9:07:00 PM

I really, really wanted this at first, and then I bought it and was not impressed. I thought that this would truly hold my eyeshadow in place, but alas, it did not. I purchased it in the "snap cap" bottle (like shampoo and conditioner bottles, only smaller). The packaging made it inconvenient to use. DO NOT mix this into pressed eyeshadows, the liquiset will ruin then. I mostly used the Liquiset for loose pigments. I tried mixing a little pigment w/ this, and then using it, but the result always flaked and easily rubbed off with water. Blending was also difficult. I tried different techniques to use this, but the results were always the same. But I suppose this is better than nothing...

This is the most awesome sealant! I spray this over a makeup and it does not budge or dry out the skin--even through perspiration! You can use this with eyeshadow to make a liquid liner that doesn't smear, and can be sprayed or sponged over lipstick to seal the color. This is an amazing product and it's so inexpensive!

Popular Eyes Products