Jordana Easyliner for Lips - Rock n' Rose

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/20/2018 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this for years. ReStock up as soon as my stash gets low. Retractable , smooth, pigmented and goes with all my preferred nude, nude- pink , brownish Mac and Bobbi Brown lipsticks

on 4/19/2018 9:53:00 AM

This is one of my all time favorite liners, on a par with MAC Spice. It goes with so many shades, anything and everything natural /nude to soft pink and dusty rose. Creamy but has good lasting power. Automatic so no need to sharpen. Factor in the price and it's perfect. This shade and the same product in Tawny will work with practically any shade that exists.

on 4/19/2018 9:35:00 AM

I love this lipliner! I'm surprised there aren't any recent reviews. I have worn this liner for years and have several backups. It's a rosy nude and I wear it with my favorite lipstick Rimmel Kate 08. Another lip product that I have stocked up in case it's disconinued.

on 9/16/2016 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this lip liner. It's the perfect mlbb color and I'm NW20/NW25 depending on time of year. This has replace my WnW 712/willow that was my former HG liner.

Is great alone or under lipstick. So creamy but long-lasting.

Fantastic lip liner and for the low price, you can't go wrong.
It applies easily and effortlessly. It's non drying formula doesn't feather or bleed.
What I do is fill in my entire lip area and it doubles as a lip color. Slick a clear gloss over it and you are good to go.
Available at Walgreens for around 1.99. It's lovely earthy rose shade goes well with most skin tones.

on 6/12/2016 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Rock n rose is a muted pink brown. A great neutral lipliner to pair with your brown based or nude lippies. Very satisfied with my purchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

for reference: nc30, warm & yellow

i love pairing this lip liner with my browny nude lipsticks, like mac's velvet teddy. this shade is a medium brown/nude that leans more orange than pink. formula is a bit drying but works fine as long as your lips are well moisturized. i also own the shade "tawny" from this lip liner line. definitely would repurchase because it is inexpensive.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Dirty nude is how I would describe this shade.
I did not like it at all.It looked dull and dirty. It barely showed up and when it did it was not flattering.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My everyday nude lip liner. Matches my lip color very well, just slightly more brown.

on 3/25/2015 7:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Love it, the colour is perfect, goes great with all my nude lipsticks and I use it all the time. The price is ridiculous, definitely repurchasing.

Popular Lip Liners