Black Radiance Succulent Plum

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Smells gross and will not put on lips and worse than trash in toilet . I'm shocked they sell it. The color is amazing but will pass.

on 3/31/2011 5:31:00 PM

I really like a lot of Black Radiance products even though I'm fair skinned. Something about the colors goes well with my skin tone. I'm about NC15-NC20 but I apparently have a lot of gold in my skin. This gloss looks dark in the tube but it is a beautiful neutral somewhat deep berry color. I really don't like Clinique Black Honey, but this gloss is the same kind of effect I think people want from Black Honey. It is dark enough to have some drama, but not goth-like. I gave it a 4 because it is little thick so I put some balm under it in order to make it go on evenly. The one I bought may have been somewhat dried out, but with the balm it is fine.

on 3/25/2003 9:20:00 PM

Love, love this product! Inoffensive smell, CHEAP! and a pretty berry color that moisturizes and fades leaving a pretty wine stain. It is an almost exact match for black honey by Clinique.(Shinier and has a little more "sparkle" though). I wish that this brand would put out more colors, though.