Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum
Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Bis PEG/PPG 14/14 Dimethicone, PEG 10 Dimethicone, PEG 100 Stearate, PEG 10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance

on 7/21/2017 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I've tried many products to keep the wrinkles away, but I keep coming back to this! I've done a lot of consumer research and it is one of the best, budget friendly serums on the market!

on 7/19/2017 11:00:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

So I guess we eventually have to accept that everything changes with time, and we can't turn back the clock. However, this product certainly helps with delaying and correcting some of my skin concerns. I started getting drier skin (although I still have oily spots) and lines started to show. My new routine has done wonders to correct this. I first use a soft, moist towel every night to exfoliate and then use Clarins Cottonseed cleanser - you'll be amazed at how clean and smooth your skin will feel. Then I apply the Olay serum and finish with Clarins Santal oil (better for drier skin than Lotus oil). My skin feels nourished and not greasy. Other than that, I always use Neutrogena Ultra Sheer sunblock during the day and a light brushing of Chanel Vitalumiere powder. My skin looks better than it did 20 years ago

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

To be honest, I am undecided about this product. I like the inclusion of Niacinimide (Vitamin B3) good for skin healing and to promote moisture retention and barrier function, a little swack of Green Tea (not very much present in the formula it seems, but antioxidants nonetheless) and hylauronic acid (water retention) and some olive oil (deeper moisture)

Initially I LOVED the texture and weight of this product, even finding it enough moisture and comfortable-feeling enough to wear on its own without another moisturizer or primer or foundation over the top. I wore this in day and at nighttime.

Then, odd things began to happen. Overtime my skin became less liking of the feel and it started to make it feel a bit cloggy- odd as my skin is dehydrated and it started going red upon application. I wonder if this could be if not an allergic, at least an irritated reaction to the amount of silcones in the product. Literally the second or third or thereabouts ingredients on the list. I think outweighing most of the ingredients that I outlined above that drew me to and to initially liking this product, but I think it is just making my skin feel clogged and stuffed, though no real breakouts have surfaced. I am almost afraid to continue using it as it might spell trouble as I go on, but I don't want to waste it. But because of its hard-to-pin-down effects on my skin and in a trusted routine where nothing else changed but this, or could have reacted negatively with this product, I am hesitant to recommend and would not repurchase. For reference, I have been talking about and have only ever tried the fragrance-free version

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you want to buy an over priced primer, buy this! The only good thing about this product is that it is fragrance free. I am so disappointed in this because it sits on the skin and does not absorb. And at first this product fools you because you think your skin feels really smooth, but it's basically a joke. When I wake up in the morning, my face feels oily and slick and it's because the product that never absorbed overnight. I have used this both morning and night and I have a greasy looking face a few hours after applying foundation. My skin type is dry and hasn't been oily in 15 years! I don't ever write negative reviews either, so this says a lot. I threw this in the trash this morning. I have read this has been reformulated and there are a lot of disappointed women because the original version was great.

Great moisturizer. I bought mine from Costco for 30 dollars. Affordable and effective. You only need a tiny tiny scosh on your hand to put on your face and it works very well.

Oil of Olay Regenerist is a very harsh product. After my 3rd application my eyes where swollen with a lost hive looking marks. Disappointed and will never buy this product again and will warn people about it.

on 10/31/2015 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Stupid Olay reformulating a decent product when it was perfectly fine. Didn't you learn from your fiasco with your Olay Complete Sensitive Skin when you reformulated that, we rebelled and you had to go back to the good stuff?

on 9/27/2015 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This came highly recommended - wanted to love it. Very nice feel, great that it's fragrance- free, but it broke me out like crazy....stopped using it then went back to it (3 times) each time it did the same thing. I don't know, maybe it's too rich for me but i"ll have to find something else.

on 6/5/2015 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I wanted a daytime serum that would give my skin some awesome ingredients. I got this and I really like the silky, almost primer-like, texture. I felt like I was doing my skin some good by using this, however, I never really saw any kind of change. It seemed a little bleh to me.

on 4/24/2015 10:17:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

i love the silkiness, noticed a change in my skin