Desert Essence Desert Essence Dry By Nature Deodorant

Filtered by age: 30-35
Desert Essence Desert Essence Dry By Nature Deodorant

3.7

Not tested on animals

Propylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Sodium Stearate (Vegetable Derived), Steareth-20, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil (Neem), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Sodium Borate

Doesn't do much. I just use it now before I go to the gym so I don't have to throw it away. Makes me stink after an hour.

I stopped wear toxic deodorant years ago. My favorites are this one and the trader joes unscented cotton deodorant, but this one smells great compared to the unscented trader joes. I often get compliments on my fragrance, and people are surprised when I tell them it is my hippie deodorant!

I like natural, aluminum-free deodorants & the one I had been using began to seem less effective, if you know what I mean. I picked this up last week & it's really great. It has very little scent, goes on very dry so it doesn't get on my clothes, & really works. It does seem to keep me dry (which I don't really care about) & as well as smell-free. I don't know if it's always this way, but the one I got was a larger size than most deodorants, so I feel like I'm getting a lot for my money. I'll update if my feelings on this change when summer rolls around.