4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

This is the bomb! And it's not discontinued guys! This is full coverage, I mean really full coverage. This has to be the best foundation I have, I would rate this a little better than the normal double wear. It stays on all day, it's transfer proof, to get this foundation off you need make up remover eitherwise it won't budge. It makes my skin look flawless, it covers my freckles and slight Melasma. When using this I don't use concealer. There is no need. I like to wear this with out a primer. It really is amazing. The only downside is the lightest shade is not light at all. It's a medium shade and that's a problem for me in winter. I can get away with it in summer. In winter I'll wear the normal double wear unless I have a high neck top or scarf on I can pull it off. Estee Lauder please bring in a lighter shade!!!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3 years ago

Im not sure why this product shows discontinued because it is not. I always buy this when I run out. This is my HG foundation! I have nothing but good things to say about it: covers wonderfully, stays put for HOURS (actually it will not come off until you wash it off!), blends beautifully using a beauty blender or even your fingers, leaves a perfect matte finish, looks awesome in photos!! I could probably list even more benefits. Oh and it doesn't make me break out either. I cannot live without this stuff!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

6 years ago

My First Impression Review of this foundation (I also included an update in the description box of the video) <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3G9Zexix4aM"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3G9Zexix4aM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (16 reviews)

HairBrunette

6 years ago

I bought this in the color 5 which is a lot lighter than I thought it would be, but I warm it up with some bronzer. Overall, it's very heavy, which I expected from the name but was hopeful because it was so expensive that they would have a less dense formula with just as much coverage. The coverage is a little over the top: yes it covers everything, but it also looks quite unnatural and a bit uneven in natural light (I use a beauty blender so it really shouldn't look uneven). I will not repurchase because of the price or the finish, but will finish the bottle by using it as a spot concealer. It's fabulous for covering bits of acne!

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

6 years ago

I can't say I wont buy this again, but I can say that I will try to look for something better. I was so in love at first but then I started realizing in car mirrors that this product is really hard to evenly distribute. I moisturize before hand and use a blending bud or whatever and i will find a random spot on my face where the makeup just stuck and did not want to spread. If I look in the right mirror when doing it, I can see it happen as well. I will try to rub it out and get the color even, but then all I end up doing is getting rid of the makeup in that spot and it's basically just showing my blemishes through it again along with being red from trying to rub it so hard. I feel like I need to mix two colors to match my skin but I deal with the creamy vanilla. I will buy this again, but I hope to find something better. It's a big inconvenience and it's hard to cover up the blemishes I need. It is good for covering redness.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

6 years ago

AMAZING COVERAGE...but at a price. Seriously nothing compares to the coverage of this makeup. It's like photo-editing in real life. I only use it on my acne spots and scars and dark circles. It's too heavy to apply all over. However, this stuff breaks me out like crazy. I only use it for very special occasions because it's not worth the breakout. Make sure you wash it off before bed...that helps to prevent extra pimples.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

HairBrunette

2.0

6 years ago

I bought this a while back. fell in love! but..... color range is horrible. 5 was too light &amp; 7 was to dark. (the lady told me there was no 6) looks cakey&amp; oily. got into fine lines. but amazing coverage. I suggest use as spot concealer only. hope I helped..

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairBlack

EyesGray

6 years ago

Great for spot concealing, a bit cakey so use the tiniest amount and make sure to moisturize. The lightest yellow tone they have is a bit dark for me.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

from

6 years ago

This foundation would work beautifully for all skin types. Below is the regime you can follow to get the best out of it- Hydrate your skin with ANR serum generously. Top it off with moisturizer and primer and leave it well for 30-40 seconds. Then very SPARINGLY dab product with ring finger under your eyes and onto any discoloration/scarring and then quickly and light handedly spread all over the face. You can use wet sponge too, make sure that amount of product is minimal to work with while building the coverage. For a natural look first application would do the trick. Pore minimizing serum can be used under the foundation if you have oily skin and the result would be flawless.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

7 years ago

At first I thought this was the best thing ever - I'd put it on over problem areas on top of foundation or just wear it alone.. it is high coverage, probably the highest coverage I've ever tried BUT this comes with a drawback... it is VERY OILY. I didn't think much of it to start with as it covered so well but over time I realised this was actually making my skin worse. Not good considering the high price tag. A little goes a LONG way though - you'll literally never run out if you use sparingly but for me, the oil was a huge problem.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool