Estee Lauder Maximum Coverage Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

Estee Lauder Maximum Coverage Foundation [DISCONTINUED]
Estee Lauder Maximum Coverage Foundation

4.2

Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Microcrystalline Wax, Kaolin, Cholesterol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sandalwood Extract,tocopheryl Acetate, Linoleic Acid, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Bisabolol, Silica, Propylene Carbonate, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Polyethylene, Dimethyl Octenol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Bht, Ci 77019/Mica, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491/Ci 77492/Ci 77499/Iron Oxides, Ci 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, Ci 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ci 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Im not sure why this product shows discontinued because it is not. I always buy this when I run out. This is my HG foundation! I have nothing but good things to say about it: covers wonderfully, stays put for HOURS (actually it will not come off until you wash it off!), blends beautifully using a beauty blender or even your fingers, leaves a perfect matte finish, looks awesome in photos!! I could probably list even more benefits. Oh and it doesn't make me break out either. I cannot live without this stuff!

My First Impression Review of this foundation (I also included an update in the description box of the video)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this in the color 5 which is a lot lighter than I thought it would be, but I warm it up with some bronzer. Overall, it's very heavy, which I expected from the name but was hopeful because it was so expensive that they would have a less dense formula with just as much coverage. The coverage is a little over the top: yes it covers everything, but it also looks quite unnatural and a bit uneven in natural light (I use a beauty blender so it really shouldn't look uneven). I will not repurchase because of the price or the finish, but will finish the bottle by using it as a spot concealer. It's fabulous for covering bits of acne!

on 12/26/2013 2:42:00 AM

I can't say I wont buy this again, but I can say that I will try to look for something better. I was so in love at first but then I started realizing in car mirrors that this product is really hard to evenly distribute. I moisturize before hand and use a blending bud or whatever and i will find a random spot on my face where the makeup just stuck and did not want to spread. If I look in the right mirror when doing it, I can see it happen as well. I will try to rub it out and get the color even, but then all I end up doing is getting rid of the makeup in that spot and it's basically just showing my blemishes through it again along with being red from trying to rub it so hard.

I feel like I need to mix two colors to match my skin but I deal with the creamy vanilla.

I will buy this again, but I hope to find something better. It's a big inconvenience and it's hard to cover up the blemishes I need.

It is good for covering redness.

AMAZING COVERAGE...but at a price. Seriously nothing compares to the coverage of this makeup. It's like photo-editing in real life. I only use it on my acne spots and scars and dark circles. It's too heavy to apply all over. However, this stuff breaks me out like crazy. I only use it for very special occasions because it's not worth the breakout. Make sure you wash it off before bed...that helps to prevent extra pimples.

I bought this a while back.
fell in love! but.....
color range is horrible. 5 was too light & 7 was to dark. (the lady told me there was no 6)
looks cakey& oily. got into fine lines.
but amazing coverage.
I suggest use as spot concealer only.
hope I helped..

Great for spot concealing, a bit cakey so use the tiniest amount and make sure to moisturize.

The lightest yellow tone they have is a bit dark for me.

on 9/26/2013 12:42:00 PM

This foundation would work beautifully for all skin types. Below is the regime you can follow to get the best out of it-
Hydrate your skin with ANR serum generously. Top it off with moisturizer and primer and leave it well for 30-40 seconds. Then very SPARINGLY dab product with ring finger under your eyes and onto any discoloration/scarring and then quickly and light handedly spread all over the face. You can use wet sponge too, make sure that amount of product is minimal to work with while building the coverage. For a natural look first application would do the trick. Pore minimizing serum can be used under the foundation if you have oily skin and the result would be flawless.

At first I thought this was the best thing ever - I'd put it on over problem areas on top of foundation or just wear it alone.. it is high coverage, probably the highest coverage I've ever tried BUT this comes with a drawback... it is VERY OILY. I didn't think much of it to start with as it covered so well but over time I realised this was actually making my skin worse. Not good considering the high price tag. A little goes a LONG way though - you'll literally never run out if you use sparingly but for me, the oil was a huge problem.

on 6/17/2013 9:53:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Ok this saved my life when I broke out baddddd! It covers extremely well and lasts pretty long. The only downside is it appears a bit cakey, but if you NEED coverage, use this, at least temporarily.