4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

I really love this blush. It's very natural looking, reflects light, doesn't irritate skin and stays on all day long. Looks especially beautiful on tanned skin. The only downside is the price of it.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

from

14 years ago

i bought this blush online and was actually expecting a different color... when i opened the case once it arrived i was freaked beacause of the fluorescent color in the pan... i was worried that it will look clownish on my pale skin nevertheless i decided to give it a try... and it turns out that it is not a bad product at all... one has to use a really tiny amount to give cheeks a flush of color but the color lasts all day, even through an entire night... i fell asleep with my make up last night, and this morning i still had flushed nice looking cheeks... wouldn't buy it again since i already have been using it sparingly...

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal

HairRed

EyesBrown

19 years ago

The color of the blush is really very pretty. I have light bronze skin, and it really gives me just a pretty flushed appearance that looks very natural. The compact was not however, what I expected. I thought that it would be made of a heavy gold-tone metal actually its a metallic colored plastic which bangs up pretty easily. Buy it because of the color only; not the fancy deceptive packaging otherwise you could be very disappointed. As for me, I think I'll stick to Nars and MAC.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35