LUSH Florabundance Bath Bomb

No Image

4.3

on 1/29/2005 1:08:00 PM

A beautiful bath bomb, turned the water a deep, dark turquoise. It had a lovely floral scent, and was full (absolutely chock-full) of flowers. In fact, I would hasten to say that there were a few too many flowers. I love petals in my bath, but this was the most herbiage I think I've ever seen in a bath. Lovely scent and water, though. I'd happily use it more often.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this bomb. Turns your water a pretty blue and releases tons of pretty flowers. Makes you feel like you are a princess!
You can get them in the UK now but they are discontinued on the US and Canada websites.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

smells like you're bathing in a gently fragranced flower garden. contains notes of lavender and geranium and is loaded with peonies, poppy petals, blue mallow, jasmine, and marigolds. silly me forgot to put the bomb in a nylon before plopping it into the bath, and it was quite the mess to clean up after i was finished. i would purchase this bomb again, but would exercise more caution with regard to the flower bits next time. although, wouldn't it be kind of romantic to call the plumber to tell him that you've clogged up the bathtub drain bathing in jasmine and marigold petals?

Popular Bath Treatments