BORGHESE Profumo di Montecatini Natural Spa Perfume

BORGHESE Profumo di Montecatini Natural Spa Perfume

4.8

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I HAVE USED THIS FRAGRANCE EXCLUSIVELY FOR 30+ years and my children now call it Mommy Smell. Don't know what I'd do if I couldn't find it. Have less than half of a 4.2 oz bottle left. Hope I can find it on this site, Ellie

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am usually against floral fragrances, but this is not your typical flowery floral, it is more herbal, fresh and clean. the bottle is plastic, which makes it a bit 'cheap' looking but much safer for me in the bathroom (i'm a spaz). okay back to the scent - it is crisp, and smells high end, not ordinary or average, it smells as if you walked into a beautiful day spa... i love this scent, and see myself enjoying it both in the summer and in the winter too. timeless, classic and makes you feel elegant.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff and always recieve compliments while wearing it. I ususally buy it for 40.00 usd at Dillards but recently while searching the net I found it on the Amerimark website ; WWW.Amerimark.com for 4.95 usd. I thought it was a error but I ordered 5 bottles of it and was only charged $4.95. What a steal. I dont think Amerimark knows what the retail value of this product is!

on 1/12/2006 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Borghese has the best gift sets and I that's how I first discovered this wonderful and uplifting spa spray. It really gives you that luxurious and calming feeling you get from a day at the spa. It is not an overpowering fragrance. It is a warm and woodsy floral...very clean and fresh. I like that it comes in a frosted plastic pump spray bottle so I can keep a bottle in the car with me. I've purchased 5 bottles so far and always have two bottles going at the same time...one at home and one in the car. Perfect for daytime or nightime. Here are the fragrance notes listed on the Borghese website.

Elemi Oil Accord - An essential oil which promotes calmness, relaxation and mental clarity.

Freesia - A light floral essence.

Acqua di VitaŽ "Living Water" Complex - Provides intense hydration and invigorates skin cells.

on 3/24/2003 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

What made me decide to purchase this product was the description that came with it: A soothing fragrance composed of exotic botanicals & stimulating minerals. The essence of the ultimate spa. Reminiscent of the beautiful aromatic gardens of Montecatini in full bloom. ....now isn't that a beautiful way to put it? Especially for somebody like me who was born in Italy and very often misses her own homecountry? Well...I liked it very much! It's very flowery, and although I usually don't like flowery fragrances, this reminded me of those nice spring evenings spent back home..while walking through gardens on the hills right by where I used to live...
The only flaws are the price and the packaging...the former is way to high and the latter is way to bare...they should add some more style to the bottle and give it the same inspirational touch that was given to the fragrance inside. But yes, I'd repurchase this product simply because it is able to bring me memories and positive feelings....