3.5

Reviews

3.0
from

16 years ago

this is a gel makeup remover, but there are cheaper products out there that do the same job. i'm disappointed. i'm still using it after a year, because it lasts quite a while.

About reviewer (214 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

16 years ago

I received this as a sample, and I must admit that it is very good. But I wouldn't buy it again, because it's twice as expensive as a simple Cover Girl eye makeup remover, and that has always worked very well for me!

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry

HairBrown

EyesGreen

17 years ago

this is the best eye make-up remover i have ever tried, and i have definitely tried them all! i wear contacts and have extremely sensitive eyes, and i have never found a gentler formula. the application is so simple as it requires no cotton pads or cotton balls. i keep the squeezable tube in the shower and my make-up is off in seconds! i LOVE this product and recommend it to everyone!!!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

HairBlack

1.0

17 years ago

Did not remove my mascara at all. There were smudges around my eyes after I was finished with it and I had to use sorbolene which was much more effective and definitely cheaper. I'm sticking to Lancome bifacil.

About reviewer (287 reviews)

HairBrown

17 years ago

My favorite eye makeup remover. You only need a tiny, tiny dab to do the job . . . trust me, I've been on the same tube for a long time now. It's completely gentle and non-drying - you can get it in your eyes and it doesn't sting. You can't say that for many eye makeup removers! May be pricey, but it will last you a loooong time. My only complaint is that the tube has gotten goopy, because you need to turn it upside down or squeeze up to get the product out, and sometimes you get quite a bit more than you need. Other than that, I love it.

About reviewer (329 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

17 years ago

This is the best eye-make up remover I've ever uses. It got rid of my mascara with mininum rubbing and didnt over dry my delicite skin area. The biggest problem of all was the packaging. The product would ooze out when you open the cap;theres alot of struggling to keep the cleanser from spilling out. The price $21 isnt really a lot because you only need 2 drops per application and believe me, the tube would last FOREVER since there's 120mL of the product Overall, an amazing product which really removes eye make up without lossing eye lashes. Definatly recommended for mascara users and would buy again if I ever do run out.

About reviewer (180 reviews)

AgeUnder 18