3.5

price range

Reviews

3.0

5 years ago

It worked well, but didn't help with removing eyeliner or mascara. I would also rather a more hydrating remover. My bottle is half full, so I'll use it until it's gone, but won't buy this again.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlack

6 years ago

Does not remove my make-up completely, irritating for my eyes. I don't see the point to use an eye make-up remover if we need clear with water after.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

6 years ago

I just love this product so much. Does such a good job in removing eye makeup

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGray

7 years ago

HG makeup remover. Bought at TJ MAXX for four bucks. Super gentle on my sensitive skin, gets all the makeup off. All you have to do is apply it, wet your hands, massage your eyes to loosen the makeup and then rinse it off. I've even used it a few times as foundation remover and it totally works. I'm on my second tube of it and I already have another one just sitting around because I'm afraid of running out!

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

7 years ago

I prefer a thick or gel like formula for an eye makeup remover and this works well. I tried to use other eye makeup removers, but I find liquid removers hard to use and more of a hassle since I can't use it with my fingers only. I haven't had any problems with it not removing my eye makeup like the other reviews. Although, I do not wear waterproof makeup. I will repurchase.

About reviewer (877 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

2.0

8 years ago

I do not understand this product. It's billed as an eye -makeup remover, but it has to be "activated" with water, which turns it into pretty much any old cleanser. Because of the foaming quality, it's really hard to limit the application to just the eye area. So in my experience, it just turns out to be a regular ol' face wash. In terms of performance, I rate this very poorly. If you have any kind of serious eye makeup on, this is not going to remove it completely. It does look kinda cool, because the package is clear and you can see the bubbles in the transparent gel. But overall this is a product that is awkward to use, ineffective, and not particularly cheap. I like some H20 products but would never buy this twice.

About reviewer (125 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

This makeup remover is exactly what I was looking for!!! It's gentle, non-irritating, non-greasy and yet very effective! I've only been using it for about a week now. But it removes my eye makeup so well. I squeeze about a dime's amount into my hands, "activate" it with cold water like it says and rub the mixture all over my eyes. The result is a smeared makeup mess, but when I take a warm washcloth to wipe it away, it all comes off! And my eyes do not look puffy, red, irritated, oily, etc underneath. This is my HG eye remover without a doubt!!!

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

2.0

9 years ago

I have makeup removers from Cover Girl and Olay, both of which irritate my eyes. I purchased this product hoping it would be a gentler experience. Unfortunately it doesn't work It managed to remove my false eyelashes, but left the shadow and liner behind. I'll use it up b/c of the price, but will not repurchase.

About reviewer (156 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

10 years ago

Didn't even dent my foundation. Would not buy again, it's way too mild.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

Horrible. I know a lot of people don't like H2o because it seems too light and gentle, but my sensitive and dry skin reacts well to it. I bought this product because it was really cheap at TJ Maxx (you can find great H2o items there...you just have to look) and because I love the other products I've tried. Wow...what a disappointment. I don't wear waterproof eyeliner or mascara and this remover could not remove it. I washed my eye area 3 times and still had makeup around my eyes. I am sticking with Neutrogena's eye makeup remover.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age25-29