Maybelline New York Wet Shine Diamonds - Fair Maiden

No Image

4.5

on 11/1/2003 8:41:00 PM

Fair Maiden is a beautiful peachy apricot shade with golden shimmer. Gorgeous with a bronzed, tanned look.

I love this! I always love Maybelline product, it is my first make-up stuff. This is my 2nd lip product brought from Maybelline Wet Shine. This is free - buy one get one free from Walgreen. I love the name, the bottle's cute too! Also very handy. The reason I wear lip stuff is because my face is very pale! The color of this one is bit too light, but the shimmery helps. Hmm... maybe I should buy a redder one next time. However it is little too shimmery since I like natural look, but I think I think I will still wear it anyway because I love shimmery color.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Cute name! Such a beautiful color, too, unfortunatly it's to light for my complextion :(, I'm sure it would look great on fairer complections. I didn't like the glitter though.

on 5/22/2003 8:28:00 PM

Just wanted to say that this is definitely the exact same shade as Marquise Peach (which I have). I looked at them together in the drugstore today to be sure, and there is no difference whatsoever. I like both names for it though, lol. :p

on 5/6/2003 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this color. It's one of my favorites from the WSDL line. It's an apricot-peachy shade with a smooth consistency. It's not gritty like other shimmery drugstore glosses.

on 4/16/2003 10:24:00 PM

I have been wanting to try WDSL ever since I saw the ads for it! I finally got it for $4.99 at Target and I picked this shade since I'm a bit color-shy and didn't know how the colors would go on. There were many beautiful colors to choose from, but after spotting this pretty peachy/pink color I decided to try it. It's an AMAZING gloss! This has to be my absolute favorite gloss that I've tried in a long time. It's sheer, and quite natural with a slight shimmer far away, and up close the little "diamonds" really bring out the complexity of the gloss. I will definitely purchase more!

on 4/14/2003 5:32:00 AM

A very pretty peachy pink color. They don't dry my lips out either. For the price, they are really great. love them!

on 3/29/2003 7:41:00 PM

This is such a pretty orangey apricot gloss. I totally love wet shine diamond lipglosses!! Theyre pretty well priced too. I think they renamed marquise peach cuz they do look exactly the same!