Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula (All Formulas)

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula (All Formulas)
Cocoa Butter Formula (All Formulas)Cocoa Butter Formula (All Formulas)Cocoa Butter Formula (All Formulas)

4.3

Deionized Water, Cocoa Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Mineral Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocoa Butter, Palm Oil, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Fragrance, PEG 8 Stearate, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Yellow 5 CI 19140, Orange 4 CI 15510

I feel the opposite of most people on this product. It is a really stiff lotion that needs to be warmed up in your hands before applying. It also left my skin feeling greasy and took forever to sink in. This is more of a night time lotion for me

on 2/22/2017 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I am not ashamed to say that DJ Khaled got me into this lotion! Lol he always talks about it on Snapchat so I had to get some because he is just enamored with it. I gotta say Khaled, ya didn't let me down! This is my new favorite lotion. I've never been one to slather myself with lotion constantly; I find it to be a chore and I'm not a huge fan of having sticky, lotiony skin. This absorbs so quickly that I even can tolerate putting it on my feet before bed- something I have never been able to stand with any other lotion. This even got rid of a patch of eczema on my neck that Vaseline and medicated creams wouldn't help! I'm very impressed with that alone. The smell is pretty strong and chocolatey so get the unscented version if that doesn't appeal to you. I have to say I really hate the packaging because it's so hard to get out (I have the squeeze tube- will def purchase the pump next time) so that's really my only complaint. Otherwise, this is a wonderful cheap thrill and I absolutely love it and how soft it makes my skin.

I love the scent and the way it feels on my hands (not greasy, so you can still do stuff after you apply it). But after a few days I noticed my skin had gotten rough and dry wherever I had been using it. It wasn't that my skin was getting drier overall--it was just on my arms, where I had been applying the Palmer's. Very weird. I'm sure it's just me, because I know this stuff is a classic with a loyal following.

on 11/19/2016 8:07:00 AM

Really like the buttery vanilla smell! Sweet but not overwhelming.

Used as hand and foot cream, decent job done even during winter, thick but non-greasy, surprisingly didn't leave any film when I touch glass surface like other hand creams. If you know what I mean... Just melts onto your skin and make it really soft.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love love love Palmer's body lotion and have repurchased many times over the years! I originally used this lotion with my first pregnancy hoping to avoid stretch marks (still got a few stretch marks),but it became a staple body lotion for me.Highly moisturizing, not greasy, yet very soft with real cocoa butter.Fragrance is delicious. I keep the pump style bottle on my night stand and apply at bedtime to my hands, arms, elbows and feet as part of my nightly routine. Under $10 at Walmart and the bottle lasts many months. My only complaint is the packaging isn't very pretty and when you think the product has run out, there is still plenty at the bottom. I cut the plastic bottle open with a knife and simply scoop out the remaining lotion which I store in a little dollar store plastic container.

on 1/19/2017 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have been using this for years because it keeps my skin soft and it smells divine!

on 10/23/2016 12:44:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Unfortunately this did not work out in application which was difficult to apply and I believe caused my hands to become itchy later in.

It’s kinda annoying how good this cream is. I mean, I hate how heavy it is and how weird it smells, not being a fan of chocolate. That said, this is the only lotion so far in the entire world that does make a difference on my skin. And damnnnnnnn it works! TBH I got ugly butt and I apply an ample amount of this lotion on it for a few months and now I can see the stretch marks and discolouration has smoothened out a lot and I look great in swimsuits already. It absorbs well on my dry skin and stays there. No other lotion has done that. I feel like any other lotion I’ve ever used just sits on my skin instead of being soaked into it like Palmer’s does. I really liked their Olive formula’s scent but Cocoa Butter’s the one I keep coming back to because I can see the difference quite a lot. I tried their unscented one but I can still smell it so I didn’t bother getting the unscented one after a while.

on 10/18/2016 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

In love with the Palmer's Lotion. I use it for my stretch marks it also lightened my body scars and the smell is like chocolate. I used up about 3 bottles a year. You need to try it for yourself to see the difference. Overall will recommend and excellent product pricing wise since I am in South Africa I paid R60 for 500ml bottle.

on 10/23/2016 3:48:00 PM

This product is really nice. Very calming and gentle. I always apply it the night I have waxed or been under the harsh sun. I also like that it doesn't have much harmful ingredients. As regard for stretch marks, I haven't used it very extensively, but it does smoothen out the surface well & provides the hydration they need. Not that we should expect any product to eliminate them. For those of you wishing to buy it, it's creamy and requires to be rubbed in without much effort. If you're used to a body butter or lotion, it might not be hands on in applying. Since it is for the body, I think it would work with all skin types esp. sensitive, dry rough skin. The smell is pure cocoa, reminds me of when I'm baking my chocolate cake! Soothing is the word for it. :) I own a bottled version, but might prefer the jar because I happen to over or under squeeze out the product once I've reached its half. So one point off for that inconvenience and not being hands on. Otherwise awesome!