Mary Kay Velocity shine It! Lip Gloss in Caramel Apple

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

This gloss is amazing! I've had it for one day and I feel like I've already used half of it. It smells exactly like caramel apples and the taste is perfect! It leaves a nice shimmery gold colour on the lips and lasts for at least an hour, which normally isn't that good, but I think part of it is because I keep licking my lips. I'm scared to continue using this because I definitely don't want to run out!

My only complaint is the applicator. I normally like the lipgloss pens, but this one just doesn't work for me. I click it a couple times and almost nothing comes out. So I click it once more and TONS comes oozing out.

on 4/14/2003 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

A delicious gloss! This tastes and smells exactly like carmel apple. Carmel apple is a shimmer pinky beige color that is very natural looking and is not sticky at all. As other posters said, you twist the bottom and the color dispenses through little holes in the top. The first time you use it you have to twist quite a few times to get the color out, but don't quickly twist a bunch of times in a row or too much color will come out. I really want to try the "Very Cherry" also. :)