Mary Kay Velocity shine It! Lip Gloss in Caramel Apple

No Image

2.5

on 1/3/2004 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do like this lipgloss but i have to agree with everyone else the applicator sucks. if this wasn't so expensive for such a little amount i wouldn't complain but to waste so much because of the ooze annoys me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

.------------------------ UPDATE: If I want to pay what MK wants for this garbage I'd rather buy high end brands or even MAC and Urban Decay.---------------------------------------------UPDATE: I used to love mk products but found out a lot of interesting information on pinktruth.com regarding the products and company. Turns out they are a bunch of scam artists after all. So sad.----------------------------MY OLD REVIEW________________Although a bit ont he pricey side for a twist up style gloss, the quality is excellent. I picked up the shade PINK LEMONADE. It is a sheer pink with sparkles throughout. The look is incredibly glossy and the feel is silky smooth. This also has a sweet taste to it which a younger crowd will like but I don't mind it myself. Also has a bubble-gumish scent. UPDATE - Is it just me or does this gloss formula make your lips feel numb too? Weird.