2.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

14 years ago

I bought this product in Starry Strawberry and I like it. This is an updated review. I enjoy the scent and the irridescent shine of this product however, it dose wear off so quickly. I used to like it when I was working on my homework because I could keep applying it and it never became sticky or thick. Yet, that is one of it's drawbacks because it dosen't have very much substance. I'm sure over a moisturizing lipstick it would work great to add that hint of shine and sparkle without the heavyness that two products on the lips can make. But this product is only good for that and not for use alone.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

14 years ago

I have this in Razzle Raspberry, which is one of the discontinued flavors. It is very shiny and not sticky at all, which, normally i like but these are watery thin so they never last over 5 minutes. It's a good gloss for a regular school day when gloss is not an essential. Also it sometimes leaks if you close it tight but hey, I actually ate some of this and it's good! My friend has some in strawberry and she eats hers too! You could buy these as a candy. Seriously.

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Other

2.0

15 years ago

This tastes devine- I have the vanilla kind that smells like frosting, but it has the consistancy of baby oil. I wouldn't buy this again, but will keep using it because the smell and taste are so delicious.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinOily, Other

EyesHazel

2.0

15 years ago

I bought this at Wal-Mart and was disappointed. When I applied it to my lips it looked totally clear; not like in bottle (an iridescent pink.) It made my lips look really wet and glossy, but that only lasted for about 30 minutes. I can't stand the consistency either; it's very thin and oily. And the bottle leaks all the time and I constantly have to wipe it. It does smell and taste kind of good and I like the brush that comes with it, but the gloss itself is too runny.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

15 years ago

I'm not sure if I have the right product, but whatever. I have this in Cotton Candy, Strawberry Slush, and Razzleberry. They're all allright smelling, and I don't mind the taste either. They do wear off quickly, though. I bought Razzeberry several years ago, and I used it all up. I remembered liking it alot when I was at Walgreens a while ago, so I bought it. I don't know why I liked it so much, but now I don't like the smell. Anyways, you can probably find a better Lip product then this.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age

SkinNormal

15 years ago

I bought this in Vanilla Clouds. It's SO THIN!!! It's got the consistency of spit on the lips. Tastes great though, I'd buy it again just to eat it.

About reviewer (407 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlack

EyesBlack

15 years ago

I got this lipgloss for Christmas one year, and I think it's alright. They do call it Liquid Star Shine and it's very true to the name. The liquid part is pretty bad because it's so liquidy that it leaks a lot and made my lips feel so slippery, which lead to it wearing off in like ½ an hour. But, I got this in vanilla clouds and the smell is really nice, sorta like the vanilla liquid lip smacker. It also has this amazing (and non-sticky) shine that was really "like stars". This was tough because I kinda give it a 3.5 because it is pretty moisturizing (for a little while) even when the glossiness wears off, but I think they should make it a little less liquidy and slippery and more moisturizing, but I like how it's non-sticky. Also, I kinda liked this idea for packaging because it comes in this little bottle (that doesn't fall over) and has a brush, not a sponge which is kinda cool. Not very much in the bottle though (or maybe it's just it leaks so much). Good try Bonne bell, just try not to make it as slippery next time! By the way, I might buy it again, maybe in a different flavours because the flavours are actually pretty nice in these lipglosses:/.

About reviewer (227 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

1.0

16 years ago

This is not a real good gloss. The texture is thinner than a glass of flat soda. You can literally open the tube up, tip it down your throat, and drink it all up. The gloss is very thin and slippery and wet.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

16 years ago

I got it in "Starry Strawberry" The good news... + It smells so good I actually felt like drinking it!!! + Good shine-factor + Goes on easily + Rather sheer, but not a bad finish The bad news... + The container LEAKS (my ALL-TIME make-up pet peeve) + The shine fades FAIRLY quickly + The consistency is rather THIN (another thing that *really* annoys me b/c it means it leaks down my face in hot weather)

About reviewer (253 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesGreen

1.0

16 years ago

This stuff literally sucks. I picked it up at Walmart cause it looked like something different with the bicolor iridescense to it. Well, the gloss smelled nice (got Kiwi) and when i put it on it was utter disappointment. This stuff is like water, too oily, and no color whatsoever shows up. The only thing this product does is make you lips really glossy, but it doesnt even last. I tossed this out the same day i bought, and will never get this stuff again. Save your money and get something else.

About reviewer (464 reviews)

SkinOily