no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

I've battled with my skin for years and years now and the 7-day peel gave me the most noticeable results of any product I've ever used. It definitely evened out the uneven texture of my skin--my biggest skin issue. The mornings after I used this product, my skin looked brighter and more even. I had some dark spots left from breakouts that were wiped out completely after the full week--with noticeable results in only a couple days. I was very pleased with this (although it is pretty expensive, eBay has some deals). I do feel that I'd benefit from a second week and I plan on buying this again soon.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

12 years ago

I went into nordstoms looking for a product to help with my hyperpigmentation and went in looking for the new DDF Discoloration pods but came acorss this peel kit. I thought it would be a great combination to do them together. I am currently on my 2nd day with both products and must admit that I have seen a slight change in my skin already. My browm marks are still there but they do seem to be fading and my pores look great and skin looks lots healthier. The first night of treatment was a shocker, I was not expecting it to burn like it did, but I fanned my face with a magazine ....no pain, no gain, and glad I left it on. I left it on for two minutes as the directions suggest and removed with the neutrilizer pads. After rinsing with water and drying, I applied the Discoloration Reversal pods (They felt sooooo good going on) I woke up the next morning and saw a difference already. I am so excited to see that the 7th day has in store!!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrunette

from

13 years ago

i got this off ebay for about £35 from the USA. i loved this stuff, in the beginning i wasnt so sure, but as i was going to india i had to get some passport pics done, and then i could actually see the difference......it was amazing my skin had never looked better. i hardly had to wear any make up after that for ages. i think with these type of things maybe its a good idea to take some before and after shots, so we can actually see the difference. i recently broke out really badly so am going to get this again for the scars etc. also u dont need to use the whole capsule, as i have KP i used to use the rest on my arms. and in the mornings i used my md skincare face peels, but this stuff is way better......or if all else fails and ur skint then stick to natural yogurt evryday and u will glow (its just abit messy). for me this is better than philosphy microdelivery kit.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

EyesBlack

3.0

13 years ago

I've been using DDF products for about 6 months now & decided it was time for a peel. I got this product half off, so I figured 50.00 wasn't too bad to pay for a facial peel. If your skin is very sensitive this may not be for you as you will experience a slight burning & tingling sensation as the accelerator peels away the dead skin cells.' This kit promises a lot of decreased facial lines & overall texture improvement, but honestly, my lines are still there, same as ever. My skin never felt smoother or better after a treatment, but the results are only temparary, in my professional opinion. I would not purchase again, but it was worth a try!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age44-55

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

14 years ago

I am on Day 5 of 7 and I will likely edit this review after I am done with them all. First off, they've raised the price from $75 to $100 after they got some decent press in one of the magazines (InStyle I think). Second, the instructions are completely confusing and I'm either missing a tool, or they were smoking crack when they wrote that you're supposed to use the "cap lifter" for the pulling the top out of the little vials...and let me tell you, its a real pain in the a$$ to get them out for each nightly treatment - 3 of the 5 times I've done it I've ended up spilling some and had the top go flying. Now as for results, this stuff stings when you put it on, a little more than I expected, and because of that I had high hopes for good results. I suffer from adult acne, uneven skin tone from the acne and large pores. After 5 days, I am still breaking out, possibly a little more than usual and pore size has remained the same. I can truly say I haven't seen any positive reaction from using this. At this point, I would definitely not recommend it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

15 years ago

I have used this product twice and have been amazed both times with smoother skin (pores appear smaller, lines less noticeable and skin feels supple.) There is a generous amount of product in each nightly "dose" -- enough for hands, elbows, knees, etc, after the face and neck have been covered. Rinsing off these areas is the only drawback if you're not ready to hop in the shower. Fabulous DIY peel.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

16 years ago

I love the results- my skin feels more even, my pores smaller, and my pms induced blemishes heal quicker. I have been getting strong glycolic peels from the dermatologist and this is good maintenance for half the cost of one visit. The only bad thing is that the peel stings my eyes no matter how thinly I apply it and it's nowhere near my eyes. I use it once or twice a week since I am getting the professional strength peels once a month. I'll try Ellen Lange's peel kit and decide which of the two I will use for maintenance. <br><br>5/24/06 Update:<br><br> I've discovered Makeup Artists Choice's peels so I no longer use this product. MUAC peels are fantastic and they mimic the peels I used to get at the dermatologist.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24

17 years ago

This stuff is fabulous! I have used a full 7-day kit two times over the last 3 months and I couldn't be more pleased. I noticed a difference the first night that I used it. My existing blemishes were reduced substantially and my pores were quite a bit smaller. The texture of my skin was a lot finer. There was a real difference after the 7 days. I have spent $50-$75 for a single glycolic acid facial at a salon and this showed more dramatic results. I would suggest that anyone who has not used glycolic acid products try the patch test as I understand that they can irritate some sensitive skins. My skin seems to respond well to glycolics and this product is a great pick me up. I highly recommend this!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

from

17 years ago

I found this peel to be easy to use and very effective. All of the elements you need are in the kit, which costs $75 (cheap compared to what you would pay in dollars, time and hassle to visit a spa or doctor 7 days in a row, but pricey compared to the peels on the makeupartistschoice site). The peel only made me tingle slightly and did not burn my face. I was very pleased with the results after 7 days. My discolorations (from blemishes) were much lighter in color, while the rest of my fact was its usual caramel color and had a nice glow. This is exactly the result I wanted. My skin was smoother than it's ever been, my pores were cleaned and greatly reduced in size. I did get a cluster of three pretty ugly pimples while using this, but considering that this was my first peel ever, that I hadn't used chemical exfoliants in over a year and that I have the largest, most clogged pores in the history of skin, I was delighted to have purged in such a limited way, while getting such fabulous results otherwise.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOily

1.0

17 years ago

This is just terrible. I usually love DDF products but this one doesn't cut it at all. First off, it burned my face. I got it at the Nordstroms Spring Show after the guy said that it would do great things at giving my face more radiance. WRONG!!!!! It burned way too much, made my face red and caused these horrible scaley patches. I know it is a peel but stick w/ something that a doc or nurse can put on you. This is a little too dangerous for the average person to have around especially if you have super sensitive skin. If you want to use this product, make sure to test it first (it gives the same instructions in the kit but I want people to really pay attention to this). I felt like Willie Nelson in that commercial where he kept saying "My face is burning. MY FACE IS BURNING!" I used it three times and it got bad after the 3rd go round. I'm returning this for my $85 dollars.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

HairBrown