Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Roach [DISCONTINUED]

Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Roach [DISCONTINUED]
Liquid Liner in Roach [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/27/2012 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Awesome stuff, when it goes on, it doesn't come off until i remove it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This eyeliner is horrible. The brush is too thin and too soft. So you can't draw a thick line (because the brush is too thin ) nor can you draw a thin line (because the brush is too soft, it hard to apply). Also the color is not pigmented. Whenever I use this, it makes me look like someone hit my eyes the day before. I am glad that I got it on sale otherwise this is a such a waste of money.

Pro: I guess the only pro is it doesn't smear
Con: brush too soft too thin, hard to draw a line, can't draw a thick line using this, not pigmented at all.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

UD eyeliners never fail & this one was no exception. The colour is a gorgeous plum & I find that it's great for everyday use! The consistency is perfect & it goes on great. I would definitely buy this again!

on 8/27/2011 10:55:00 PM

Love it. I am a known UD hater :), but this liner is just plain great. Color is great (it looks very purple on my lids; more purple than brown); it stays put; and it's a breeze to apply. I am a klutz, but was able to get a very nice line on my first try! Turns out, I can even do a winged liner! Who would knew, huh.

My only beef with it is packaging. Stupid gene bottles allow a good portion of product to dry out way before you might be able to finish it. I actually received a dried-out bottle of Crash from a recent UD sale. /UD immediately refunded cost of the liner and shipping./

on 7/26/2010 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

As far as liquid liners go, nothing compares to UD in my book. They stay in place, have a GREAT variety of colors (I love Roach so much that it's the only color I'll use other than black), and the longevity is unsurpassed. Once I went UD, I never looked back.

on 5/27/2010 10:13:00 AM

This is my second UD liquid liner and it's another winner. It's a gorgeous dark bronze with purple undertones. It lasts all day and removes easily with just water. UD has a wide range of colors to choose from so I will definitely try others. I also love the cute inkwell packaging. I have uploaded a picture of the newer version of their liquid liners.

Roach was my very first piece of high end make up. I got this back when it was the original formula.

This is a beautiful eggplanty-brown color. I haven't had the heart to repurchase the newer formula, but I continued to use it until it got all goopy and nasty. I still hold onto the bottle for old times sake.

I would buy the older formula if Urban Decay started reproducing it.

on 3/17/2010 11:09:00 PM

These Urban Decay eyeliners are the easiest liquid liners I have ever used! I have three of them and the colors are wonderful and they go on like a dream. I use gels with some regularity but have always avoided liquid liners because I always made a mess with them. These go on perfectly - the brush is perfect and I have yet to screw it up. Plus, the colors are out of this world! I highly recommend them!

on 2/21/2010 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Totally loving this! I usually am a black or navy liner kind of girl, but a girl at Ulta used this on me during a makeover, and I fell in love! That was two weeks ago and I think I must wear this every 2 or 3 days. It's a fantastic dark brown color with a hint of shimmer, and this does NOT budge. I will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got this at 50% off on sale. Not that I wouldn't have purchased it at full price. I am a fan of liquid liners and this one doesn't fail to please. I find it to be almost an eggplant color mixed with reddened brown, creating its own unique color. I really enjoy it! It doesn't crack, long lasting. I have run my finger across it once dried and it doesn't budge... the key is not to touch it until it has had a chance to fully dry, though. While the packaging is very cute, the faux-quill point does take up more space than would really be necessary. BUT, not so much of a con that I feel that should be a selling point on whether or not someone should get this. The fact is, the liner itself is really nice, does the job, does it well. Will I repurchase? Sure will!