L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum
L'oreal Smooth Intense Anti Frizz SerumSmooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

4.3

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • DIMETHICONOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL / ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL • LINALOOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • LIMONENE • AMYL CINNAMAL • CITRONELLOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • GERANIOL • ISOEUGENOL

on 9/2/2018 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This serum contains argan oil now. It leaves the hair smooth and silky with no oils residue. The smell isgood too. It helps the hair to stay sleek and with no frizz. Love it!

on 12/31/2014 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have thin, medium length, wavy hair. This does a great job of holding the waves and keeping my hair looking smooth in the winter and during summer frizz. I was worried it would weigh down my fine hair, but as long as I use it sparingly, it does a great job.

on 6/4/2013 7:53:00 PM

I hate this product so much. My hair is oily at the roots and dry at the ends so I only use it from the middle down. Now I have to say that it smells amazing and I love the little pump bottle and consistency of the liquid. However it does nothing to ease the frizz in my hair and just makes it look greasy. I've tried using less but that just does nothing for the frizz. The only thing nice is that my hair ends up smelling amazing, but looking like crap. Gimmicky and not worth the price.

on 7/24/2009 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Great frizz fighter. Not at all sticky or goopy like many of the other serums I've tried. I can use it on damp or dry hair, and I often mix it with a creme conditioner if I want more conditioning. Been through many bottles of this stuff.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hmm, let's see...cheap, works great, available at drugstore...I love it!

on 3/27/2005 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This great product. After reading the rave reviews I picked up this item for $2.50 at Ulta. I love that the consistency is so this and non greasy as a serum goes. At first I used a few drops prior to blow drying; but I recently tried it on my half-day old hair-do. It performed perfectly on my unrulely dry hair. It so thin and light that it didn't weigh my hair down like other serums. This is one of the best serums I've used, regardless of price.

on 12/20/2004 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

my thoroughly damaged hair is hardcore frizzy esp at the bleached areas. although i always invested in good conditioners, the damagedry is defiant. tried many serums n leave-in types, but this gotta be the best serum. fab scent, coats my hair with magical softness. this is better den the l'oreal professionel liss extreme leave-in cond. i absolutely cant do w/o this.

on 8/19/2004 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

OH my god, everyone should try this. leave your hair so smooth and silky and SHINY. But not an oily shiny, more polish. I feel my hair light and moove so easily. It's a little orange bottle and I use two pushes on my weat hair.
I will buy this product again and again!!!!
Highly recommended!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My oh my, what a little hidden treasure this stuff is...I truthfully never believed that L'Oreal could make a product that is this cheap and works so well. Like others have already mentioned, yes, it does have a watery texture to it and that makes it seem like this product won't do much, especially for those of us who have very damaged frizz-prone hair. But lo and behold after applying this serum to my damp hair and blow drying, I end up with smooth and faultless silky strands that feel and look so good. It even makes my normally dull looking color, very shiny and reflective. I really like this, like this, like this!! No disappointments from my point of view :)

Popular Styling Products