L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum
L'oreal Smooth Intense Anti Frizz SerumSmooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

4.2

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • DIMETHICONOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL / ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL • LINALOOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • LIMONENE • AMYL CINNAMAL • CITRONELLOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • GERANIOL • ISOEUGENOL

on 9/27/2016 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I didn't even finish using this. It did nothing.

I have no idea how this product worked on anyone hairs! I got the product because of these reviews and after I used it a couple of times I took it back. It did nothing for my hair.

on 9/19/2013 10:39:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have thick hair that is quite frizzy. I thought I'd give this a try as a cheaper alternative to MoroccanOil. Yes, it smells great and the packaging is very good, too, but this did absolutely nothing for my frizz. I only pumped a tiny bit and it still made my hair look greasy, unwashed, and just as frizzy as it usually is.

on 7/30/2013 8:12:00 AM

Great product, this tamed my unruly over-processed wavy hair.

on 5/3/2013 1:13:00 PM

ok based on the reviews here i ran out of my office this rainy afternoon to try this serum on my fine, curly hair. i'm so glad i did! i put a few squirts in my hand and noticed it felt very oily which scared me as my hair will get weighted down easily with a heavy product. i forged ahead anyway and began scrunching. i noticed my curls looked great - shiny and soft- with no frizz! the smell is nice, too.
buy it!

on 2/12/2010 11:37:00 AM

I have this serum from when i start to color my hair and also to use a straightener.It is a nice product that you can use it on wet hair or dry hair.
I do use it on wet hair for dry ends and treat the frizzness.
I also use on dry hair after i straighten the hair.Is no oily finish ,the smell is nice and i love the pump bottle.
The price is alittle too big for the quantity u get.
I will rebuy it,is a nice hair serum.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

After reading all of the wonderful reviews on this product I was delighted to find it for $2.00/bottle at a discount grocery store. I bought 2 bottles and have used it 3 times. I normally use CitreShine serum but am looking for something with more punch (my hair is waaaay frizzy!). Anyway the L'Oreal serum was easy to distribute through my thick hair and smelled nice but it only worked maybe 1/2 as well as CitreShine.
On a positive note I think I'll go back to that store and buy several bottles to sell on Ebay! :o)

on 1/12/2007 11:31:00 AM

I've never really been a big fan of serums for some reason but thought id try this after all the rave reviews. Ive been bleaching my hair for years so it honestly represents straw when left to dry naturally & causes the boyfriend a great laugh. The first time I tried it I think I applied wrong & ended up with limp greasy roots and not much else. Undeterred I thought id give it another go. How glad was I as this stuff is amazing. I used 2 pumps then rough dried it getting ready to then run the irons through as usual but for the first time EVER the straightners did not need make an appearance. I was gobsmacked. Ive since tried the cream version & get pretty similar results but now cant seem to buy it anywhere. Have noticed our cousins across the pond have said they now cant find the serum either so will definitely be stocking up as they must be discontinuing it. NOOOOOOO

on 12/31/2006 11:34:00 AM

tried this as it has such great reviews here, plus I have liked the poo/condish in this line. But OMG I was soooooooo disappointed in the serum. The only good thing I can say is that I love the smell... it made my hair go dry, and gave me an intcy, greasy scalp. I also ended up with HORRIBLY tangled hair, and that is REALLY unusual for me. Normally it never gets tangles, and I only had a trim a week or so ago. I will not be repurchasing.

on 8/8/2006 9:44:00 AM

Love this stuff! It makes my hair so shiny and straight, yet doesn't leave it feeling greasy or heavy. Another unexpected plus is that it doesn't seem to make my hair feel dirty the next day -- I can get away without shampooing if I'm in a lazy mood.

Popular Styling Products