L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum
L'oreal Smooth Intense Anti Frizz SerumSmooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

4.2

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • DIMETHICONOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL / ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL • LINALOOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • LIMONENE • AMYL CINNAMAL • CITRONELLOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • GERANIOL • ISOEUGENOL

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

The only thing I like about it is the smell. The effect only lasts for 30 mins max. Then the frizz came back

on 12/11/2015 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm going to be the odd woman out on this product: it did nothing for me. I gave it a try for roughly three months and just recently chucked it.

Right after application it looked great, smoothed quite well and added shine without weighing my hair down, but unfortunately the effects only lasted about an hour and then my frizz would be back with a vengeance. Besides the fact that this product was ineffective, I didn't really care for how silicone-y and 'slippy' it felt. I also wasn't a huge fan of the smell, which was too sweet and fruity for my tastes.

For reference, my hair is fine with oily roots, dry ends, wavy and porous, with a decent amount of volume and lotsa frizz. In other words, it's a pretty tricky textural combination to work with, so I'm not surprised this didn't work out for me, just a little bummed since it has such high ratings.

on 12/31/2014 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have thin, medium length, wavy hair. This does a great job of holding the waves and keeping my hair looking smooth in the winter and during summer frizz. I was worried it would weigh down my fine hair, but as long as I use it sparingly, it does a great job.

on 12/28/2014 12:42:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

First of all, I have an unruly, frizzy, treated, dry, and very voluminous hair-- imagine, it's almost always a "bad hair day" for me! I decided to have a pixie cut which worsened the situation and made the frizz and fly-aways more apparent. Thus, I opted to try a less harsh approach and looked for hair serums and luckily found this. I apply this product in my sorta damp and towel dried hair, and I must say it does magic! My hair now looks smooth, silky, behaved, and less voluminous. If I really need to look sleek, I use around 5 pumps on the sides and back of my hair and it does the trick. Also, like some of the reviewers mentioned, if it doesn't work in one application, give it a week and you will see the difference. I've been using this since May 2014 and I can see the drastic improvement in my hair. I highly recommend this product! I don't really like writing reviews about beauty products because I believe that effects of such products really vary per individual, however, I feel thankful to this product for allowing me experience my greatest hair day moments! It's essential to me, I couldn't imagine my hair without it.

on 9/18/2014 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Let me start by saying that the product does not look like the orange bottles shown on top of the reviews. I am very picky when it comes to hair products and hardly come across anything good. Except for Kerastase and a couple of One'n'Only products, nothing comes close to my expectations. I have a thick set of unruly hair. It is prone to frizz and damage like no tomorrow. Due to my hair's fast growth, I have to color it every 10 days so you can imagine the damage. This product feels heavy on the hair but does a great job in making hair look and feel silky and beautiful. As a Kerastase Oleo Relax serum user, I have to say that this does a better job in smoothing my hair. Most importantly, my hair does not fall as much. Usually, smoothing products do a number on the roots and cause huge hair fall. Also, this does a great job in combating frizz in humidity. Many products, including One'n'Only Aragon oil serums and Oleo-Relax, do not come close to the performance of this product. Once the product dries in your hair, it does not feel greasy at all. In fact, it provides volume and shape. I use a curling iron after using this on dry hair. My curls never looked better. I also use this on wet hair before blow drying. It keeps my hair smooth and without frizz. Love this and highly recommend it.

on 10/10/2013 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I picked this up as it was on sale at my favourite drugstore and this is definitely a keeper.
I use it on my damp hair before blow drying and the result is soft, silky, shiny hair.
I should note that I colour my hair every 6-8 weeks (at a salon) and I wash my hair about 3 times a week and try to limit the heat styling to just blow drying. I'll use a flat iron once a week or a special occasion.

It's lightweight and rinses off my hands fairly easily. I don't notice a smell as other reviewers have mentioned; my hair just smells 'clean' afterwards.

I really don't have a problem with frizz so I can't make any comments about how well this serum performs in that arena. I do notice that my hair looks sleek after blow drying with this serum and I'm happy with that.

I did try it once on dry hair before using a flat iron and it felt a little heavy. Then again, I'm still trying to get used to a flat iron so I may change my opinion on that.

Overall, an excellent product that doesn't cost a fortune.
I'll definitely repurchase.

on 9/19/2013 10:39:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have thick hair that is quite frizzy. I thought I'd give this a try as a cheaper alternative to MoroccanOil. Yes, it smells great and the packaging is very good, too, but this did absolutely nothing for my frizz. I only pumped a tiny bit and it still made my hair look greasy, unwashed, and just as frizzy as it usually is.

on 1/13/2012 1:36:00 PM

I have fine hair and hardly ever use conditioner as it turns my hair greasy too quickly. After shampooing I use this serum on the ends of my hair and it smooths and tames frizz beautifully. I also use it to tame frizz on days I don't wash my hair. It lasts forever as I use it sparingly.

on 9/15/2011 4:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I used to have long glossy hair till I went and cut it short and I realised what FRIZZ means!!! I also moved to Dubai and its humid out here! I got this after being forced by a friend....and I just love it! It comes in a lockable pump bottle..so u can get just t right amount of product and I can carry it whenever I travel without worrying about spillage. The serum itself is light and feels lyk an oil but after u apply it to your hair, it won't feel oily at all...just easy to control! I can reduce frizz a lot for my thick asian hair so I would suggest it to others...the only downside is that my hair feels greasy within a day n a half...(maybe my oily scalp? or t humidity? don't know...). Its not that pricey either.

This is one of my absolute favorite hair products, I've been using it for years and I love everything about it! I have shoulder-length hair and so 1 pump is about enough for me, I could even use less, and it really tames all the frizz away and is great for the ends as well. The smell is great, too! Even though it says that it's for dry, frizzy, or rebellious hair, I highly recommend this for everyone - works miracles!

Popular Styling Products