L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

Filtered by hair type : Straight
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum
L'oreal Smooth Intense Anti Frizz SerumSmooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

4.6

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • DIMETHICONOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL / ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL • LINALOOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • LIMONENE • AMYL CINNAMAL • CITRONELLOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • GERANIOL • ISOEUGENOL

on 9/2/2018 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This serum contains argan oil now. It leaves the hair smooth and silky with no oils residue. The smell isgood too. It helps the hair to stay sleek and with no frizz. Love it!

on 1/12/2014 1:53:00 AM

I really like this product! Not the best thing ever, but it does the job with a affordable price tag. This serum is very light weight and DOES NOT weigh my thin hair down at all. Adds shine and makes hair soft.

on 12/14/2013 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I purchased this several months ago, when I was looking for a serum that would smooth down my hair, and prevent flyaways. It was a little expensive though, but I heard good things about this product, which made me think it would be worth a shot.

First off, my hair is silky straight in its natural state, far from unruly, but also not perfect (My left side tends to be slightly fluffy because of the layers I have, while my right side is stick straight). I've never gone for any chemical treatments, with the exception of recently dyeing my hair dark reddish-brown. My hair is naturally thick, voluminous (which I dislike) and prone to flyaways at the crown of my head, in addition to looking like a lion's mane when I wake up in the morning.

So far, I've tried other products (olive oil, Herbal Essence, Dove) which have left me unsatisfied due to the 'side effects'. I.E. Itchy scalp, dandruff, hair fall and dryness.

Packaging: Slightly inconvenient, I don't know if it's just me, but I find the cap difficult to put on and take off (That may be due to my small child-like hands, lol)
Price: RM 30+ at Watsons. Not really budget friendly. Picked it up on discount, about RM 25. Still cheaper than other alternatives.
Life span: It does last a while though..approximately 2-3 months (or more) for me considering I only use it after I wash my hair or when I need to, not everyday.
Scent: I personally like the scent of this product. It does fade away after a while though, so if you're not a fan, no worries.
How I use it: On damp/dry hair. I'll either blow dry it or let it air dry and it works fine either way.
Performance: Eliminates frizz (in the lion mane mornings), smooths my hair down, makes my hair shinier and straighter (if I flat iron it). My hair felt softer and more manageable, which is great. Didn't cause itchiness, oiliness or damage to my hair (which is fantastic!). As for getting rid of flyaways, it only works for me if I blow dry my hair after applying. It doesn't work if I air dry it.

Overall, I'm satisfied with my purchase, and I would buy it again despite the price :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I bought this to combat frizziness, esp in the summer months. I like the smell, it dispenses easily from the bottle, and it's working for me. I don't have any frizziness since I started using it. I use 2 pumps on my hair, wet from the shower. Then I towel my hair & dry it.

So far, the only drawback is, my hair seems very flat when I use it. It's a lot softer though, so I think I can live with the flatness s the huge pouf I usually have in July. I'm going to read through the other reviews, maybe I should be applying it to dry or damp hair.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

The is a great product. Having tried many serums from the salon, Moroccan oil and anything else you can think of I can honestly say this is the best value for money. I have fine hair and this product smooth my hair beautifully, helps stop tangling and ads shine without weighing it down. I usually put 2 pumps in my hair when wet before blow drying and another pump once I finish curling which helps make the curls look polished and tidy. The product is also great to keep in your handbag for a day at the beach or to quickly tidy hair before after work drinks. Highly recommend!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I used to have crazy frizz in my super long, straight hair, which really irritated me a lot since I have always thought that I have good hair. So one day, I ran over to watsons to look for a hair serum for frizzy hair- and found this. After showering and waiting for my hair to air-dry, I pumped 2 pumps into my palms and applied it onto my hair. Voila! My hair appeared super glossy and the frizz vanished by about 70%. With constant use, the frizz is only about 5% or less compared to before I used this. Will keep on buying and buying

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I use two coin-sized amounts for my wavy hair that's just past the shoulders. It's much better than applying tons of moisturising conditioner in the shower and risking product build-up on my scalp, which almost always causes my scalp to itch.
My hair feels soft, smoother and more manageable, there are fewer tangles and he ends aren't as frizzy or dry. Plus I've always had a problem with little baby hairs standing up and curling just on the top and sides of my forehead. The serum takes care of that pretty well and there's no oily residue, in fact there's actually a little shine.
The only problem is that the effect doesn't last 48 hours as the label claims, but it's so cheap (less than $4 in India) that I don't mind applying this every day. It washes out easily too.
I haven't tried styling my hair with this - I just shampoo, condition, scrunch dry and apply the serum. I'm too lazy to use the blow dryer.

on 5/2/2010 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is pretty amazing. My kind-of-frizzy hair is tamed by this serum. It doesn't leave my hair oily but a nice light glow to my long dyed hair. One pump is just enough for my hair. And I LOVE THE SCENT! It's so mild and pleasant. I can't stop sniffing the opening of the pump. (Yes, it's kind of weird, I realise that.)
I will definitely repurchase it.

I was afraid to use this at first, thinking it would leave my hair greasy and tangly, but when applied to my hair wet and left to dry naturally, the result is very pleasing. Makes my hair look healthy, without being too 'shiny' and was a great price too.

on 8/31/2009 6:50:00 PM

I always re-buy this product!! last time I was in the shop it was out of stock so i ended up with John Freda Frizz-Ease, which was a waste of money as its not as good at all! I will go and buy the L'Oreal one again asap!!

Popular Styling Products