L'Oreal Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
L'Oreal Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum
L'oreal Smooth Intense Anti Frizz SerumSmooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

4.2

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • DIMETHICONOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL / ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL • LINALOOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • LIMONENE • AMYL CINNAMAL • CITRONELLOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • GERANIOL • ISOEUGENOL

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

The only thing I like about it is the smell. The effect only lasts for 30 mins max. Then the frizz came back

on 4/29/2016 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm a sucker for any hair product that says smooth. This was a total disappointment. I blow dried my hair and didn't notice any dramatic smoothness or shine. My hair snarls with this, a sign it's not getting it very smooth. Bring back the yellow bottle L'Oreal, seems like they discontinued it.

on 1/4/2016 4:16:00 AM

I want to order pls help me and how,i been using this product for 5yrs i was in japan before

on 12/11/2015 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm going to be the odd woman out on this product: it did nothing for me. I gave it a try for roughly three months and just recently chucked it.

Right after application it looked great, smoothed quite well and added shine without weighing my hair down, but unfortunately the effects only lasted about an hour and then my frizz would be back with a vengeance. Besides the fact that this product was ineffective, I didn't really care for how silicone-y and 'slippy' it felt. I also wasn't a huge fan of the smell, which was too sweet and fruity for my tastes.

For reference, my hair is fine with oily roots, dry ends, wavy and porous, with a decent amount of volume and lotsa frizz. In other words, it's a pretty tricky textural combination to work with, so I'm not surprised this didn't work out for me, just a little bummed since it has such high ratings.

I bought this leave in serum after I read a couple of reviews about it on MUA. I must say my expectations were veryy high and this product failed me big time. It comes in a nice packaging and smells wonderful. It has a watery consistency though slightly thicker. Whenever I use this product, it weighs my fine, damaged, rough and dry hair down. It does not reduce my frizz or lessen fly aways. My comb doesn't glide through my hair smoothly as is promised. I guess it might work for thicker hair but it was a huge disappointment on mine. Still looking for a nice detangler or leave-in conditioner. What multiplied my sense of disappointment was the pricey cost of the product that offered very little product itself. (Poor quantity as well as quality)

on 12/28/2014 12:42:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

First of all, I have an unruly, frizzy, treated, dry, and very voluminous hair-- imagine, it's almost always a "bad hair day" for me! I decided to have a pixie cut which worsened the situation and made the frizz and fly-aways more apparent. Thus, I opted to try a less harsh approach and looked for hair serums and luckily found this. I apply this product in my sorta damp and towel dried hair, and I must say it does magic! My hair now looks smooth, silky, behaved, and less voluminous. If I really need to look sleek, I use around 5 pumps on the sides and back of my hair and it does the trick. Also, like some of the reviewers mentioned, if it doesn't work in one application, give it a week and you will see the difference. I've been using this since May 2014 and I can see the drastic improvement in my hair. I highly recommend this product! I don't really like writing reviews about beauty products because I believe that effects of such products really vary per individual, however, I feel thankful to this product for allowing me experience my greatest hair day moments! It's essential to me, I couldn't imagine my hair without it.

on 9/18/2014 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Let me start by saying that the product does not look like the orange bottles shown on top of the reviews. I am very picky when it comes to hair products and hardly come across anything good. Except for Kerastase and a couple of One'n'Only products, nothing comes close to my expectations. I have a thick set of unruly hair. It is prone to frizz and damage like no tomorrow. Due to my hair's fast growth, I have to color it every 10 days so you can imagine the damage. This product feels heavy on the hair but does a great job in making hair look and feel silky and beautiful. As a Kerastase Oleo Relax serum user, I have to say that this does a better job in smoothing my hair. Most importantly, my hair does not fall as much. Usually, smoothing products do a number on the roots and cause huge hair fall. Also, this does a great job in combating frizz in humidity. Many products, including One'n'Only Aragon oil serums and Oleo-Relax, do not come close to the performance of this product. Once the product dries in your hair, it does not feel greasy at all. In fact, it provides volume and shape. I use a curling iron after using this on dry hair. My curls never looked better. I also use this on wet hair before blow drying. It keeps my hair smooth and without frizz. Love this and highly recommend it.

on 1/12/2014 1:53:00 AM

I really like this product! Not the best thing ever, but it does the job with a affordable price tag. This serum is very light weight and DOES NOT weigh my thin hair down at all. Adds shine and makes hair soft.

on 10/10/2013 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I picked this up as it was on sale at my favourite drugstore and this is definitely a keeper.
I use it on my damp hair before blow drying and the result is soft, silky, shiny hair.
I should note that I colour my hair every 6-8 weeks (at a salon) and I wash my hair about 3 times a week and try to limit the heat styling to just blow drying. I'll use a flat iron once a week or a special occasion.

It's lightweight and rinses off my hands fairly easily. I don't notice a smell as other reviewers have mentioned; my hair just smells 'clean' afterwards.

I really don't have a problem with frizz so I can't make any comments about how well this serum performs in that arena. I do notice that my hair looks sleek after blow drying with this serum and I'm happy with that.

I did try it once on dry hair before using a flat iron and it felt a little heavy. Then again, I'm still trying to get used to a flat iron so I may change my opinion on that.

Overall, an excellent product that doesn't cost a fortune.
I'll definitely repurchase.

Absolutely hands down the best hair serum I have ever tried. I have tried A LOT of hair serums and oils- from Frizz Ease to high end like Ojon, Aveda, Alterna Caviar.... I keep coming back to this product and now I'm sticking with it. I have long fine hair but a lot if it and it gets dry on the ends. This keeps it shiny soft and in tip top condition. I do really like Moroccan oil but this is on a par with it- better in terms of performance but I just love the MO smell so much! I spend out on my products in general but no need with this gem!

Popular Styling Products