4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

This serum contains argan oil now. It leaves the hair smooth and silky with no oils residue. The smell isgood too. It helps the hair to stay sleek and with no frizz. Love it!

About reviewer (1507 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

The only thing I like about it is the smell. The effect only lasts for 30 mins max. Then the frizz came back

About reviewer (116 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

from

3 years ago

I didn't even finish using this. It did nothing.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Cool

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I'm a sucker for any hair product that says smooth. This was a total disappointment. I blow dried my hair and didn't notice any dramatic smoothness or shine. My hair snarls with this, a sign it's not getting it very smooth. Bring back the yellow bottle L'Oreal, seems like they discontinued it.

About reviewer (513 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

from

4 years ago

I want to order pls help me and how,i been using this product for 5yrs i was in japan before

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

4 years ago

Love this product for taming my mane straight after drying !! So smooth!!!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlond

5 years ago

I buy a second bottle of this hair serum, which looks exactly the same as the one in the photo and it is manufactured in Indonesia/Thailand. The shampoo and conditioner are made in Indonesia as well. The performance of this serum is quite average, ie, it tames most of the frizz and makes my hair soft and shinier compared with non using it. As I have mentioned in most of my reviews on other products, I have very frizzy and messy hair which is not easy to tame despite I must use conditioner after shampooing my hair. Serum which is too rich will cause my hair feel sticky and stiff and somehow re-activate the frizziness, whilst serum which is too light and runny will not be able to erase the frizz and even though it does, the effect will not last long (at least one day please). The texture of this serum is quite light and runny and the scent of it is not offensive, just a little bit chemical smell like the matching shampoo and conditioner. It combines argan oil and camelina seed oil which are rich in fatty acids and they benefit dry and frizzy hair. It works quite well, easy to spread on palms before apply on hair and the pump makes you easily control on the usage and amount of serum that you want. The use of 4 five pumps of this serum does not weigh down my hair at all (before using this serum, I have to additionally apply The Body Shop Beautifying Oil which in my view, it is a must in my hair care routine by keeping my hair moisture and shine). After blow dry, my hair looks neat and tame and most of the crazy flyways have disappeared and lesser tangles. The availability of this product is high as you can easily find it in Guardian, Watsons, supermarkets unlike some of the imported L'oreal Expert Liss Ultime/Absolut Repair hair serum (made in Spain) which are only available in their exclusive saloons/online stores or overseas countries. It is overall an average performance serum if you analyse it on its price for a 100ml contain, availability, and it can last for months! Worth giving it a try although there are still alot of high end brands out there which might perform better/ worse than this. Sometimes how well and effective a hair serum perform on someone's hair, is closely related to the user's hair condition (fine/dry/damaged hair, coloured, heat using and the difference of hair care routine).

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

1.0

5 years ago

I bought this leave in serum after I read a couple of reviews about it on MUA. I must say my expectations were veryy high and this product failed me big time. It comes in a nice packaging and smells wonderful. It has a watery consistency though slightly thicker. Whenever I use this product, it weighs my fine, damaged, rough and dry hair down. It does not reduce my frizz or lessen fly aways. My comb doesn't glide through my hair smoothly as is promised. I guess it might work for thicker hair but it was a huge disappointment on mine. Still looking for a nice detangler or leave-in conditioner. What multiplied my sense of disappointment was the pricey cost of the product that offered very little product itself. (Poor quantity as well as quality)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I have thin, medium length, wavy hair. This does a great job of holding the waves and keeping my hair looking smooth in the winter and during summer frizz. I was worried it would weigh down my fine hair, but as long as I use it sparingly, it does a great job.

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

First of all, I have an unruly, frizzy, treated, dry, and very voluminous hair-- imagine, it's almost always a "bad hair day" for me! I decided to have a pixie cut which worsened the situation and made the frizz and fly-aways more apparent. Thus, I opted to try a less harsh approach and looked for hair serums and luckily found this. I apply this product in my sorta damp and towel dried hair, and I must say it does magic! My hair now looks smooth, silky, behaved, and less voluminous. If I really need to look sleek, I use around 5 pumps on the sides and back of my hair and it does the trick. Also, like some of the reviewers mentioned, if it doesn't work in one application, give it a week and you will see the difference. I've been using this since May 2014 and I can see the drastic improvement in my hair. I highly recommend this product! I don't really like writing reviews about beauty products because I believe that effects of such products really vary per individual, however, I feel thankful to this product for allowing me experience my greatest hair day moments! It's essential to me, I couldn't imagine my hair without it.

Age19-24