L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 36-43
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum
L'oreal Smooth Intense Anti Frizz SerumSmooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

3.5

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • DIMETHICONOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL / ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL • LINALOOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • LIMONENE • AMYL CINNAMAL • CITRONELLOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • GERANIOL • ISOEUGENOL

on 7/14/2006 5:15:00 PM

This is the best anti-frizz styling product that I've tried so far. I bought two back-ups of this, just in case they ever discontinue it! For the price, it's a great deal, too. I use two pumps and comb this through my damp hair before blow-drying it straight. My hair comes out straight, smooth, shiny, with no frizz! Like this much better than other products I've tried that are more expensive (Redken Anti-snap, Aveda's Hang Straight)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this serum after reading all the good reviews. After using it I am left confused and wondering what all the excitement is about??? It did nothing, I mean nothing, for my hair at all. No shine, no diminished frizz and no additional softness. I may as well just have used water. The consistancy is thin and watery and the pump leaks. Will not repurchase.