L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

Filtered by skin type : Dry
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum
L'oreal Smooth Intense Anti Frizz SerumSmooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

4.1

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • DIMETHICONOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL / ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL • LINALOOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • LIMONENE • AMYL CINNAMAL • CITRONELLOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • GERANIOL • ISOEUGENOL

on 12/31/2014 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have thin, medium length, wavy hair. This does a great job of holding the waves and keeping my hair looking smooth in the winter and during summer frizz. I was worried it would weigh down my fine hair, but as long as I use it sparingly, it does a great job.

Amazing product, this is the first and only Anti-Frizz serum that's under 10 and also my hair is so soft and smooth all the way to the tip! Hair also stays knot free, already on my 3rd bottle, will stock up next time they go on sale.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

What I like about the product: It works really well on Frizz-Its packaging is good especially for travel - Kind of fragrance free so works great for sensitive hair and scalp. - Works best on dry hair.

What I dont like about the product: You got to use at least more than 1 pump to get those frizz under control. - Dosent work well on wet hair. - Price not very expensive if you compare to high end products but still on the higher side if compared to Panteen or Dove.

My Review:
Now I have really dry hair and gets really Fizzy especially after shampooing. I have been searching for a good and effective anti Frizz serum that's not that expensive but definitely works for a long time. I have used products that work for the time being and some within minutes have disappeared with no trace of managing the Frizz, I am personally a huge fan of L'Oreal products be it personal care products or cosmetics. BUT not a great fan of their range of Shampoos and conditions (Which I will review as per product elsewhere). But the Anti-Frizz Serum is pretty good. Though its supposed to be applied on wet hair and its supposed to manage the Frizz I have noticed that it dosent do much on wet hair but if applied on dry hair works wonders. You might require more than 2 pumps though.Its almost fragrant free and hence is good coz i dont like products that have to linger on my hair the whole day. Moreover it comes in a small bottle which is great to carry around. It makes your hair soft and smooth and more importantly manages Frizz. For me it works great coz after using it my hair is neat and tidy and more so as if I have just walked out of the Salon. Some would say its slightly over priced compared to the quantity but if you compare to a lot of other Hair serums from very high end products its not that expensive either. I definitely recommend the product. A must have in your make up bag for sure. :)

on 7/22/2012 4:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have dull, dry, long black hair and when I use this my hair becomes shiny and not frizzy. I used this for my highschool prom, and my hair stays shiny, neat and smooth the whole night and I didn't use hairspray that much.

if you are looking for something that sooth your out-of-bed long hair, this is the one!!! this product can make your hair smooth, knot free in a blink of an eye. I had problem tie-ing my hair after using this, since my hair is too smooth, it lost all the frictions for the grib. It smells good, but not great. It gives some shine to my hair, but i am looking a more dramatic kind of shine, but as a drug-store brand, i think it did a superb job even compare to some of the products sold in salon.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

After reading all of the wonderful reviews on this product I was delighted to find it for $2.00/bottle at a discount grocery store. I bought 2 bottles and have used it 3 times. I normally use CitreShine serum but am looking for something with more punch (my hair is waaaay frizzy!). Anyway the L'Oreal serum was easy to distribute through my thick hair and smelled nice but it only worked maybe 1/2 as well as CitreShine.
On a positive note I think I'll go back to that store and buy several bottles to sell on Ebay! :o)

on 7/14/2006 5:15:00 PM

This is the best anti-frizz styling product that I've tried so far. I bought two back-ups of this, just in case they ever discontinue it! For the price, it's a great deal, too. I use two pumps and comb this through my damp hair before blow-drying it straight. My hair comes out straight, smooth, shiny, with no frizz! Like this much better than other products I've tried that are more expensive (Redken Anti-snap, Aveda's Hang Straight)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I got this product thinking that it will tame my lion mane, it did NOT unless I want to spend an hour on my hair. Found out the formula to apply this product. Apply on towel-dried hair. Blow dry the hair and use the straightener iron to smooth the hair out. I have long, very thick and extremely dry hair therefore this product dries and breaks my hair much more from the daily tedious procedures. I'm sticking to my TBS Coconut Oil Hair Shine.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the best hair product ever. Thank god for a site like MUA, or else I would never have thought to give this stuff a try. The directions on the bottle say that this should only be used on dry hair, but I also use it while my hair is wet and the results are perfect. This serum gives me the best blow-out; totally beats all the expensive stuff I've tried at Sephora. I wish I had discovered this gem sooner. A little goes a long way, even for the driest and frizziest hair, and imparts a glossy shine and softness. Would repurchase until the day I die!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this serum after reading all the good reviews. After using it I am left confused and wondering what all the excitement is about??? It did nothing, I mean nothing, for my hair at all. No shine, no diminished frizz and no additional softness. I may as well just have used water. The consistancy is thin and watery and the pump leaks. Will not repurchase.

Popular Styling Products