L'Oreal Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

Filtered by skin type : Other
L'Oreal Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum
L'oreal Smooth Intense Anti Frizz SerumSmooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • DIMETHICONOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL / ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL • LINALOOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • LIMONENE • AMYL CINNAMAL • CITRONELLOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • GERANIOL • ISOEUGENOL

on 9/27/2016 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I didn't even finish using this. It did nothing.

on 4/29/2016 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm a sucker for any hair product that says smooth. This was a total disappointment. I blow dried my hair and didn't notice any dramatic smoothness or shine. My hair snarls with this, a sign it's not getting it very smooth. Bring back the yellow bottle L'Oreal, seems like they discontinued it.

I like this. It's been discontinued, but I bought a bottle on e-Bay. It smells great! Kinda fruity and keeps the frizzies away. Gives hair a nice sheen, too! :D

I loved this serum, but was discontinued a while ago. It made my hair smooth, shiny and frizz free. They should have added this to the new revamped Vive line, but oh well.

on 9/16/2006 9:30:00 PM

Don't get sucked into using this!!

Yes, it does a great job eliminating frizzies. But it has the worst type of silicone in it, which means it's impossible to get the stuff out of your hair unless you use a harsh shampoo. Which then makes your hair drier over time.

I thought this was a great product, until I realized it was responsible for build up (I don't use shampoos with SLS) and breakage because it freaking dried my hair out. Now I have to rescue my once- healthy hair. *sob*

very nice! i have very thick, coarse hair with frizz, and this makes my hair very soft and tanglefree. i tried it on at night and the next morning i couldnt stop touching my hair! it doesnt completely eliminate frizz for me, but definitely reduces it. the best part is, it has a pleasant smell and is light: i don't feel like i have some product "sitting" on my hair, like i do with a lot of leave-in conditioners. ahhh..another great drugstore steal =) my only gripe is the bottle is hideous, and the pump on my bottle is malfunctioning somehow, but who cares about the packaging?! definite repurchase! go loreal!

on 9/13/2005 9:23:00 PM

I just bought this product after reading all the rave reviews and comparisons to Kerastase Oleo Relax Serum. Mind you, I have been a die hard Kerastase fan since I discovered the brand last year and have loved my Oleo Relax Serum since I found it. This product is only OKAY to me - I think for someone w/ thicker hair, this product would work great on them. For my fine, straight/wavy hair, this product was too heavy and left it weighed down and not lightweight like my Kerastase does. All of this might be psychological bc of my loyalty to Kerastase - but I honestly think ebaying Kerastase Oleo Relax Serum for $20 for a bottle that will last you 3-4months is totally worth it for the results. But like I said it is not a terrible replacement for the Kerastase esp if you are in college and have no funds!! But as soon as you get a job, please upgrade to Kerastase!! =)

I really didn't like this product at all. It was hard to disperse through my hair and made parts of it stringy. I did not like the scent, it bothered me a little. I think overall this was better than some of the other drugstore products that are out there, but didn't do it for me.

on 7/4/2005 1:22:00 PM

I hate to be in the dissenting minority but I really did not like this serum. It has an initial scent that smells like a really cheap hair product. Fortunately, the scent eventually disipates. I used it on wet hair and allowed it to air dry for approximately a half hour. At first my hair reacted well, i.e., straight and soft. However, after a few weeks use, I found that my hair was looking drier and the positive benefits were no longer evident. I immediately went back to Phyto and my hair is shiny and moist looking again. It also does not hold up to humidity which is the ultimate test. It provides absolutely no barrier to summer humidity. I am really surprised by the high raves for this serum, but I suppose it's YMMV. Just for reference, my hair is normal texture, slightly wavy, and easily straightens in under 10 minutes. This serum is only $5.99 but I would definitely not purchase again. This is hyped as a dupe for Kerastase, but for me, it was a cheapo, ineffective product.

on 6/21/2005 3:45:00 PM

I have thick, curly, unruly hair. Recently, my hairdresser cut it way too short, and it's been a frizzy mess ever since (especially with the humid weather!)

I picked up a bottle of L'Oreal smooth intense anti-frizz serum, and it's been GREAT. (I am using it with my regular shampoo and L'Oreal smooth intense conditioner.) My hair feels softer than it ever has. The frizz is tamed.

If I use the straight iron on my hair, it actually calms right down - if I don't use the straight iron, then it curls, but in a soft, good way.

This is a great product at a great price. My only complaint is with the packaging - the pump mechanism is so strong that it shoots the product across the room if I'm not careful!

Popular Styling Products