L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

Filtered by skin tone : Other
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum
L'oreal Smooth Intense Anti Frizz SerumSmooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

3.9

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • DIMETHICONOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL / ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL • LINALOOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • LIMONENE • AMYL CINNAMAL • CITRONELLOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • GERANIOL • ISOEUGENOL

on 9/27/2016 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I didn't even finish using this. It did nothing.

on 10/31/2011 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

L'Oreal recently re-released this product under the name 'Nutri-Sleek Anti Frizz Serum' and it's the exact same thing. I used to use the Smooth Intense version and LOVED it and was disappointed to see they had discontinued it. I'm so glad they brought this product out again and I hope they won't let us down this time. I love love love this serum so much. I apply a drop before blow drying and another drop after. It makes my dry and frizzy hair intensely smooth. I run my fingers through my hair multiple times a day and it really stays tangle free all day. My hair also looks shiner, just overall better. I feel like I'm back to my original, untreated, baby Asian hair. The bottle is small but inexpensive (around CAN$7) and it will probably last a long time. Completely worth it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this back when I flatironed often and wanted something to prevent frizzies and protect my hair from the heat. It is very runny and messy and is basically a blend of oil and water in my opinion. It does not do anything any other oil or serum cannot do. In fact, whenever I airdry with this it makes my thick wavy hair even fuzzier than if I had used nothing. I will not be repurchasing.

on 1/28/2007 6:21:00 PM

Like most other poeple, i think that this is the best serum ever! I started using it after i read in a magazine that Ken Paves uses this on Eva Longoria. I love her hair so i tried it right away .. I loved it! I can't believe that they d/s it! i think that we should start a petition or soemthing so that they will bring it back because no other serum does the job like this one. UPDATE:I suggest that anyone who loves this serum try Thermasilk leave in conditioner.. i think i like it better then this serum now.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the best hair product ever. Thank god for a site like MUA, or else I would never have thought to give this stuff a try. The directions on the bottle say that this should only be used on dry hair, but I also use it while my hair is wet and the results are perfect. This serum gives me the best blow-out; totally beats all the expensive stuff I've tried at Sephora. I wish I had discovered this gem sooner. A little goes a long way, even for the driest and frizziest hair, and imparts a glossy shine and softness. Would repurchase until the day I die!

very nice! i have very thick, coarse hair with frizz, and this makes my hair very soft and tanglefree. i tried it on at night and the next morning i couldnt stop touching my hair! it doesnt completely eliminate frizz for me, but definitely reduces it. the best part is, it has a pleasant smell and is light: i don't feel like i have some product "sitting" on my hair, like i do with a lot of leave-in conditioners. ahhh..another great drugstore steal =) my only gripe is the bottle is hideous, and the pump on my bottle is malfunctioning somehow, but who cares about the packaging?! definite repurchase! go loreal!

on 1/31/2006 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not great, but pretty decent for a drugstore serum. A bit pricey at $8cdn but I've had the same bottle for 6 months now & I still have over 2/3 left.

Has a medium-weight .. not as heavy as Biosilk or Paul Mitchell Super Skinny, but not as thin as Graham Webb Reparative Shine or Aveda Brilliant Emolliant Finishing Gloss. For my fine hair, I find this to be too heavy to use for flat-ironing, but it's an allright air-dry serum. It definitely adds loads of softness & shine, but it doesn't do much to kill frizz, smooth poofy ends, or to block out humidity. Does nothing to kill frizz/smooth when applied to dry hair. I don't blowdry so I can't comment on how well it works for that.

I have two gripes about this product. One, the pump dispenser .. even when I apply a feather-light touch, a huge amount of product gushes out. Second, the sunflower scent is awful .. it smells cheap & artificial & it gives me a pounding headache. continued >>

on 9/25/2005 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think this is a really good product but I have thin hair and it was kind of too much for it like it made it greasy and weighed down. I think this is much better for thicker hair.

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

OH MY FREAKING GOD! tHIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT EVER! it makes my hair so soft and touchable, and FRIZZLESS. i got it on sale at walgreens for like $3, how awesome is that. Although the package doesn't let you get the desirable amout of product everytime, you should get it just for the smell alone. the smell is HEAVENLY. I CAN'T RAVE ENOUGH ABOUT THIS PRODUCT! run, don't walk, to your nearst drug store to get it!

on 7/4/2005 1:22:00 PM

I hate to be in the dissenting minority but I really did not like this serum. It has an initial scent that smells like a really cheap hair product. Fortunately, the scent eventually disipates. I used it on wet hair and allowed it to air dry for approximately a half hour. At first my hair reacted well, i.e., straight and soft. However, after a few weeks use, I found that my hair was looking drier and the positive benefits were no longer evident. I immediately went back to Phyto and my hair is shiny and moist looking again. It also does not hold up to humidity which is the ultimate test. It provides absolutely no barrier to summer humidity. I am really surprised by the high raves for this serum, but I suppose it's YMMV. Just for reference, my hair is normal texture, slightly wavy, and easily straightens in under 10 minutes. This serum is only $5.99 but I would definitely not purchase again. This is hyped as a dupe for Kerastase, but for me, it was a cheapo, ineffective product.

Popular Styling Products