L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 36-43
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum
L'oreal Smooth Intense Anti Frizz SerumSmooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • DIMETHICONOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL / ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL • LINALOOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • LIMONENE • AMYL CINNAMAL • CITRONELLOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • GERANIOL • ISOEUGENOL

on 1/4/2016 4:16:00 AM

I want to order pls help me and how,i been using this product for 5yrs i was in japan before

on 7/3/2009 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Excellent product for reducing frizz. I have wavy, coarse, thick hair. My hair is so dry that even using Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask every other day doesn't control the frizz. I use this after conditioning while my hair is still wet, and it does a great job. I have used many serums in the past and nothing worked so I gave up on them until now. This one is worth every penny!

on 2/7/2006 4:51:00 PM

Based on reviews in MUA, I purchased this product and was so surprized that it really, really works! Made my frizzy hair very smooth and I did not have to use hairspray. Wish the bottle was bigger; it takes about three pumps to cover my hair. Great stuff!
I am so glad I found the MUA site. Now I can buy products more intelligently.

on 11/10/2004 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff! I tried Biosilk, Frizz Ease, Zero Frizz, Citre Shine and all were a bit on the heavy side for my hair. This Taming Serum on the other hand is more light weight yet so very effective to help smooth hair. I use this on dry hair before flat ironing (sometimes mixed with Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine) and I get smooth silky hair without my hair getting greasy looking or weighed down. Definite repurchase.

on 2/4/2004 7:49:00 PM

Just started using this. It has a silky, yet not too oily or too thick consistency. This is the third step in the three part system which promises to smooth the hair 3x. This serum is supposed to make the hair "100%" more smooth and it does!!! I really like this so far and will update.

UPDATE
Only thing is , the bottle pump is very tough to control. It wastes product as you squirt just a little or so you think, and out comes a flood of anti-frizz serum. However, L'Oral is quite generous on the size of serum and maybe that's why they do this. Overall, though a great find.

on 10/13/2003 9:37:00 AM

Read all the good reviews and decided to try it. I've used many other shine serums and none has been this light and non-greasy. My medium-length, chemically-straightened hair is now glossy and shiny and "swingy". Yes, it comes in an ugly orange bottle, so