L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

Filtered by age: 36-43
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum
L'oreal Smooth Intense Anti Frizz SerumSmooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

4.5

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • DIMETHICONOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL / ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL • LINALOOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • LIMONENE • AMYL CINNAMAL • CITRONELLOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • GERANIOL • ISOEUGENOL

on 1/4/2016 4:16:00 AM

I want to order pls help me and how,i been using this product for 5yrs i was in japan before

on 7/3/2009 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Excellent product for reducing frizz. I have wavy, coarse, thick hair. My hair is so dry that even using Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask every other day doesn't control the frizz. I use this after conditioning while my hair is still wet, and it does a great job. I have used many serums in the past and nothing worked so I gave up on them until now. This one is worth every penny!

on 10/24/2006 1:24:00 PM

This product does not cause unhealthy hair. Of course, when you use any serums or silicone products, you will have to be aware of buildup, but there is almost no product out there that you can use daily without buildup! That's what clarifying shampoos are for. I use a clarifying shampoo every other wash and have never had a problem with serums. This one is fantastic and I have two extra bottles waiting when I finish the one I'm using. It's light and very effective in getting rid of frizzies. People should be clarifying much more often then they do, if you ask me. That's why they claim that product is magically "no longer effective" after awhile! It's because it's building up on the hair and can't do anything anymore. Buy this; it's great!

on 8/4/2006 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tried this based on all the rave reviews here as an alternative to Garnier Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz serum, which has been my staple for 2 years. All I can say is that this product was a HUGE zero for me. I have thick, coarse, wavy hair and I am always looking for anti-frizz products that allow me to blow-dry my hair into a sleek "Mod Squad" do. Unfortunately, this product does nothing to deliver that dream. It seems to be like the Garnier product--same consistency but less "oily" but the results are far inferior. I had a LOT of difficulty blow-drying into my straight style, and my hair ended up with even more poufiness and body than normal! Also, the price is on the high side for a DS hair product (about 7 euro) compared to Garnier. I had to smooth some Garner S&S into my hair about half-way through my blow-drying just to salvage at least some of the styling effort I put in. Needless to say, I won't be buying this again, and will stick to Sleek & Shine while I continue my search for the "perfect" hair smoother.

on 7/14/2006 5:15:00 PM

This is the best anti-frizz styling product that I've tried so far. I bought two back-ups of this, just in case they ever discontinue it! For the price, it's a great deal, too. I use two pumps and comb this through my damp hair before blow-drying it straight. My hair comes out straight, smooth, shiny, with no frizz! Like this much better than other products I've tried that are more expensive (Redken Anti-snap, Aveda's Hang Straight)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this serum after reading all the good reviews. After using it I am left confused and wondering what all the excitement is about??? It did nothing, I mean nothing, for my hair at all. No shine, no diminished frizz and no additional softness. I may as well just have used water. The consistancy is thin and watery and the pump leaks. Will not repurchase.

on 2/7/2006 4:51:00 PM

Based on reviews in MUA, I purchased this product and was so surprized that it really, really works! Made my frizzy hair very smooth and I did not have to use hairspray. Wish the bottle was bigger; it takes about three pumps to cover my hair. Great stuff!
I am so glad I found the MUA site. Now I can buy products more intelligently.

on 6/21/2005 3:45:00 PM

I have thick, curly, unruly hair. Recently, my hairdresser cut it way too short, and it's been a frizzy mess ever since (especially with the humid weather!)

I picked up a bottle of L'Oreal smooth intense anti-frizz serum, and it's been GREAT. (I am using it with my regular shampoo and L'Oreal smooth intense conditioner.) My hair feels softer than it ever has. The frizz is tamed.

If I use the straight iron on my hair, it actually calms right down - if I don't use the straight iron, then it curls, but in a soft, good way.

This is a great product at a great price. My only complaint is with the packaging - the pump mechanism is so strong that it shoots the product across the room if I'm not careful!

on 4/18/2005 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

product is discontinued. EMAIL ME at j2blue@hotmail.com if you have any and I will buy it! I can't believe they quit making this product. Almost the highest rated product on makeupalley

on 11/10/2004 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff! I tried Biosilk, Frizz Ease, Zero Frizz, Citre Shine and all were a bit on the heavy side for my hair. This Taming Serum on the other hand is more light weight yet so very effective to help smooth hair. I use this on dry hair before flat ironing (sometimes mixed with Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine) and I get smooth silky hair without my hair getting greasy looking or weighed down. Definite repurchase.

Popular Styling Products