L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum
L'oreal Smooth Intense Anti Frizz SerumSmooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

4.4

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • DIMETHICONOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL / ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL • LINALOOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • LIMONENE • AMYL CINNAMAL • CITRONELLOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • GERANIOL • ISOEUGENOL

I bought this leave in serum after I read a couple of reviews about it on MUA. I must say my expectations were veryy high and this product failed me big time. It comes in a nice packaging and smells wonderful. It has a watery consistency though slightly thicker. Whenever I use this product, it weighs my fine, damaged, rough and dry hair down. It does not reduce my frizz or lessen fly aways. My comb doesn't glide through my hair smoothly as is promised. I guess it might work for thicker hair but it was a huge disappointment on mine. Still looking for a nice detangler or leave-in conditioner. What multiplied my sense of disappointment was the pricey cost of the product that offered very little product itself. (Poor quantity as well as quality)

on 1/12/2014 1:53:00 AM

I really like this product! Not the best thing ever, but it does the job with a affordable price tag. This serum is very light weight and DOES NOT weigh my thin hair down at all. Adds shine and makes hair soft.

on 12/14/2013 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I purchased this several months ago, when I was looking for a serum that would smooth down my hair, and prevent flyaways. It was a little expensive though, but I heard good things about this product, which made me think it would be worth a shot.

First off, my hair is silky straight in its natural state, far from unruly, but also not perfect (My left side tends to be slightly fluffy because of the layers I have, while my right side is stick straight). I've never gone for any chemical treatments, with the exception of recently dyeing my hair dark reddish-brown. My hair is naturally thick, voluminous (which I dislike) and prone to flyaways at the crown of my head, in addition to looking like a lion's mane when I wake up in the morning.

So far, I've tried other products (olive oil, Herbal Essence, Dove) which have left me unsatisfied due to the 'side effects'. I.E. Itchy scalp, dandruff, hair fall and dryness.

Packaging: Slightly inconvenient, I don't know if it's just me, but I find the cap difficult to put on and take off (That may be due to my small child-like hands, lol)
Price: RM 30+ at Watsons. Not really budget friendly. Picked it up on discount, about RM 25. Still cheaper than other alternatives.
Life span: It does last a while though..approximately 2-3 months (or more) for me considering I only use it after I wash my hair or when I need to, not everyday.
Scent: I personally like the scent of this product. It does fade away after a while though, so if you're not a fan, no worries.
How I use it: On damp/dry hair. I'll either blow dry it or let it air dry and it works fine either way.
Performance: Eliminates frizz (in the lion mane mornings), smooths my hair down, makes my hair shinier and straighter (if I flat iron it). My hair felt softer and more manageable, which is great. Didn't cause itchiness, oiliness or damage to my hair (which is fantastic!). As for getting rid of flyaways, it only works for me if I blow dry my hair after applying. It doesn't work if I air dry it.

Overall, I'm satisfied with my purchase, and I would buy it again despite the price :)

on 7/22/2012 4:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have dull, dry, long black hair and when I use this my hair becomes shiny and not frizzy. I used this for my highschool prom, and my hair stays shiny, neat and smooth the whole night and I didn't use hairspray that much.

on 3/27/2012 12:19:00 PM

This is my holy grail when it comes to hair serums. I have naturally frizzy hair, and this product helps my hair to stay in place, tame flyaways and give it a smooth finish.

I'm on my fifth bottle now and will continue to purchase this product :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I used to have crazy frizz in my super long, straight hair, which really irritated me a lot since I have always thought that I have good hair. So one day, I ran over to watsons to look for a hair serum for frizzy hair- and found this. After showering and waiting for my hair to air-dry, I pumped 2 pumps into my palms and applied it onto my hair. Voila! My hair appeared super glossy and the frizz vanished by about 70%. With constant use, the frizz is only about 5% or less compared to before I used this. Will keep on buying and buying

I was afraid to use this at first, thinking it would leave my hair greasy and tangly, but when applied to my hair wet and left to dry naturally, the result is very pleasing. Makes my hair look healthy, without being too 'shiny' and was a great price too.

on 8/9/2009 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

While it did make my hair feel soft and shiney, it didnt help with the frizz that much. I have wavy/slightly curly hair and it gets really frizzy if i dont use the right product, so this definately didnt serve its purpose for me. On a plus though, it was quite weightless.

This is an AWESOME hair serum. I use one pump of this and run it through the middle to ends of my damp hair. (I have thick, black, typically straight Asian hair) When my hair is dry, I have really smooth hair. And it smells so good! I think this would be the best, most value for money hair serum you could buy.
5 lippies and a definite rebuy. :)

I really don't know how this product came to be into my stash... but I'm grateful to the mystery! I straightened my hair 5 days ago (I insist: 5 days ago), and I decided to try this serum out. So I squirt (and no mess for me) two pumps into my hands. I have hair one inch below my shoulders, so you know. I comb the product through my hair, blowdried and flat-ironed. I noticed my hair was silky and shiny. Now get this. This product is virtually weightless. My hair is normal, and I wash it after about 3 days. Now it's been 5 days, and my hair isn't greasy at all. I am amazed. Run and buy this. Sounds like a staple to me!

Popular Styling Products