L'Oreal Crystal Infinite Cream Eyeshadow in Sapphire Crystal

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I love this color and use it primarily as an eyeliner, it lasts pretty long and looks great on, not a bad price either. I only give the packaging a 4 lippie, as it gets hard to get the stuff out as the product gets used. However, overall I love this stuff, guess I'm in a distinct minority here.

on 7/31/2004 12:07:00 AM

I took off one lippie for the squishy foam applicator, come on L'Oreal, you can do better than this. However, this is my HG eyeshadow. I find this lasts longer than any powder or cream shadow bar none. The colors are very pretty and natual looking, and this blue is not too, 1970's polyester, bell bottoms blue. It is very tasteful and just the right amount of color pigment. Hell, if it weren't for the awful foam applicator and the fact that half the product is wasted because you can't get at it (tip, use a Q-tip swab to get the excess and spread with your fingers) I would give it a 10, but there are no tens. So, I will definitely keep buying this and I have four colors and will purchase more soon! Good stuff.

on 4/21/2003 1:37:00 PM

I have this eyeshadow in Gold Dust and in Sandstone. I am very pleased with them. As long as you wear a thin coat, they don't crease and stay on well. The Gold Dust is very glittery, the Sandstone just a little. I would recommend them for subtle looks, if you want something heavier, stay away.

on 3/21/2003 9:50:00 PM

I bought this mainly because of the color. I had been hunting everywhere for a perfect icy blue eyeshadow. This color is just that. It is also supposed to have little flecks of silver in it, but I couldn't see it. The quality of shadow is just ok. It goes on smoothly but tends to cake and crease a bit. Not very noticeably, but some. This is a cream shadow with a wand applicator. The wand is VERY large (about twice the size of a typical lip gloss wand) and very flimsy, making application difficult. I will probably keep this around until I find a better color, but feel no need to repurchase.

Top Rated Eye Shadow