St. Ives Collagen/Elastin Lotion

St. Ives Collagen/Elastin Lotion
Collagen/Elastin LotionCollagen/Elastin LotionCollagen/Elastin LotionCollagen/Elastin Lotion

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, PEG 100 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

on 5/22/2018 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received a deluxe sample of this recently, and I think it's a revamped formula. I really want to like it, but it is so strongly fragranced that I just can't.

It is a light lotion that feels silky, soaks in quickly, and doesn't feel heavy or sticky. It lasts, too. But I can't get past the fragrance. If you like the scent, you may love this, but it just lingers on me, moreso than any perfumes I have, so it's a pass.

If it were unscented, however, it'd be amazing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I used this product 10 years ago and loved it. Now, the scent is so strong and unpleasant, I can't stand to use it. It may work just fine, but the smell is horrible.

on 11/23/2017 2:03:00 AM

St. Ives skin renewing formula/collagen elastin is my fav of the whole St. Ives lotion line. My skin is soft and I’d like to believe that it does hold to its skin renewing promise. I️ apply after shower and I️ absolutely love the fresh sweet scent of my skin afterwards. It’s lightweight, absorbs quickly and at 3.99 for 21oz it’s a great buy. It’s a staple in my skin care regiment.

I used to love this lotion when it first came out years ago. This, along with the Collagen body wash made my skin nice and soft and just had a fresh clean scent.
They definitely reformulated this product (why do companies mess with a good thing?).
Now it's got this sickenly sweet fruity smell. I no longer buy it.

on 7/1/2016 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

I tried using this as an all-over body lotion but had to stop after two uses because I couldn't stand the smell. I will be trying an unscented body lotion next time.

on 3/29/2016 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a 21 fl oz bottle (pump top) at Walgreen's for 6.79 and am using it to stock our ladies room at work (needed cheap but not utter garbage lotion).
Using as hand lotion.

Smells neutral and seems to work OK.

This lotion is just something I'm trying to finish. I dont like the smell. It reminds me of plastic or clay. Thankfully it fails but I'm in no rush to put it on in the morning

on 11/17/2015 3:24:00 AM

Keeps my skin super soft and it smells good!

on 10/25/2015 3:54:00 PM

just bought this. I love the fruity scent and it's thick and creamy. I also use the collegen moisturizer and the scent is similar. the prices are great. I keep the moisturizer in the fridge feels clean and cool.

on 8/23/2015 7:29:00 PM

Good moisturizer, but the scent was strong and nauseating if you applied a thin layer all over. Couldn't deal with it; it went in the trash.

Popular Lotions / Creams