St. Ives Collagen/Elastin Lotion

image 1image 2image 3image 4

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, PEG 100 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

I used to love this lotion when it first came out years ago. This, along with the Collagen body wash made my skin nice and soft and just had a fresh clean scent.
They definitely reformulated this product (why do companies mess with a good thing?).
Now it's got this sickenly sweet fruity smell. I no longer buy it.

on 7/1/2016 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

I tried using this as an all-over body lotion but had to stop after two uses because I couldn't stand the smell. I will be trying an unscented body lotion next time.

To Read all 176 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/29/2016 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a 21 fl oz bottle (pump top) at Walgreen's for 6.79 and am using it to stock our ladies room at work (needed cheap but not utter garbage lotion).
Using as hand lotion.

Smells neutral and seems to work OK.

This lotion is just something I'm trying to finish. I dont like the smell. It reminds me of plastic or clay. Thankfully it fails but I'm in no rush to put it on in the morning

on 11/17/2015 3:24:00 AM

Keeps my skin super soft and it smells good!

on 10/25/2015 3:54:00 PM

just bought this. I love the fruity scent and it's thick and creamy. I also use the collegen moisturizer and the scent is similar. the prices are great. I keep the moisturizer in the fridge feels clean and cool.

on 8/23/2015 7:29:00 PM

Good moisturizer, but the scent was strong and nauseating if you applied a thin layer all over. Couldn't deal with it; it went in the trash.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm really liking this lotion for all over my body. It isn't overly greasy, and my skin is still soft even the next day (which i don't usually find with other lotions). The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the smell - but I don't hate it either. I may try the same lotion but in another scent.

I love this! The product itself is white and you only need a little bit. It is not greasy at all and the smell is very faint. The smell reminds me of that feeling you have after getting out of the shower. :-P It's so fresh and it absorbs quickly into your skin.

I use this in the morning before heading to work and at night before bed.

on 5/21/2013 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is my favorite body lotion. I've used it everyday for years now. It is lightweight and has a nice scent that is not overpowering, and moisturizes quite well. For intense dry skin, this would not be enough, but for every day after the shower, this is a wonderful lotion. I will say that like many pump bottles, the lotion stops pumping out long before it is actually out, so I have to take the pump out and knock it out of the bottle, but that's kind of more of a criticism of these types of bottles in general.