Graham Webb Silk Protein Leave-In Conditioner and Reconstructer

4.7

I am already on my third tube of this and planning to purhcase again as soon as I finish this one. Repurchasing so a product several times is absoultely unheard of for me because I am rarely completely satisfied with a product and I am always searching for something better. This leave-in conditioner is HG for me. I shampoo and condition in the shower and after a bit of towel drying I apply this leave-in to my hair (concentrating on mid to ends) and then I comb it through with a wide-tooth comb. It leaves my hair completely detangled and when it dries it is soft and smooth. I can switch shampoos and conditioners based on my ever-changing whims but thanks to this leave-in my hair is always soft, smooth, and moisturized.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This conditioner is AMAZING!!! I also love the shampoo. I have been using it for a year now and my hair is amazingly healthy. I was always looking for that s&c that would leave ur hair soft shiny and managable well this is the one! Is expensive BUT is sooooo worth it! Actually I buy it on ebay and is wayyy cheaper so I am super happy with it, I even tried Redken and NOPE that does nothing for me.

I bought this because of the PERFECT reviews here, maybe I was expecting too much because of them. I enjoyed the smell (coconutty) alot! But I found this to be more of a detangler on ym hair than to provide anythin after it was dry. Whether or n I style my hair/blowdry/striaighten or leave it alone - my hair feels no different at all. It's not softer or less frizzy, even. It just has a nice coconutty smell to it. I bought this via Ebay so perhaps there's also a chance I got an expired/not so great product. Even then, I paid a pretty penny for it, and it just wasn't worth it, won't be repurchasing, btu I'll have it up for swap if you want to give it a try ;)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Absolutely fantastic conditioner! I always begin with the silk shampoo and nothing has ever made my hair look this good and healthy. Love, love, love this stuff and will re-purchase over and over again. UPDATE: Was great for the 1st month and now I can't use even the smallest amount of this without my hair turning sticking instead of conditioned. Stopped using product for 2 months, tried again and was still disappointed. Bummer....

Great product. For reference I have fine layered wavy hair thats very long. I love a "natural" look, You know - the I just woke up looking fantastic and earthy thing. Except I need product(s) to get it. I mix this - (quarter size each ) and the biolage texturizing gelee and smush it into my wet hair. Let it half air dry and then put it into a high bun to dry completely. I do this at night and drive to work with my hair still up. Let it down right when I park and my hair is gorgeous. Full of smooth body and shine with big fat curls and waves. This is so much better that all the sillicone shine serums. Doesn't weigh my hair down and it's better for it.

I like this! I mix it with a curl booster and apply it to damp hair. It keeps hair feeling and looking nice.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product has saved my hair; turned it from straw to silk (In conjunction with Goldweel Dry and Porous Shampoo).

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I can't say enough about this stuff. It works so well that I'm not tempted to look for or buy tons of other hair products anymore because I'm pretty sure I'll be coming back to this conditioner along with it's matching shampoo. This leave-in makes my hair amazingly soft WITHOUT weighing it down at all. Even though it's a leave-in conditioner it actually does a good job of giving my hair body when I don't feel like styling it. Great stuff.

Love love love this. Ever since I started highlighting my hair, it's been tangly and brittle. This leave-in is perfect for making your hair smooth and shiny and soft. I've already gone through two tubes of this (one each year). It lasts very long and is a great value. Be careful not to use too much though, it can weigh your hair down.

I love, love, love this stuff. I have tried everything (phyto, kerastase, redken). Nothing has worked for me as well as this. If you want healthy, shiny, strong hair go but this, it is great!