Jordana Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Black

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My new HG!!! I was using NYC & wetnwild 7 inch wooden liners as my current ride-or-die pencil eyeliners but = e x c e l l e n t!!! They are 2/$1.79 I also like ColorMates & LA Colors black pencils but I think jordana right now is my fave. I have 4 black ones & 2 dark brown ones (+2 Jet Black automatic liners). I wish I had bought all of the black ones. This is amazing for making that lived-in Smokey eye rock n roll chic look I was using Charlotte Tilbury Rock n kohl for $27 I scoff at my foolish self won’t be replacing that 1!!! I use a lot of high end & luxury makeup but this can compete w big dawgs #winning !! I’ll rebuy forever <3 this creamy smudgy pencil.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love this drugstore eyeliner! I have about 5 of these around my makeup drawers, my makeup bag, and some random purses just in case! Best bang for your buck - people get so surprised when cheap products "don't work" for them but what do people really expect from $2 eyeliner? This is my favorite drugstore eyeliner - I haven't tried anything else for a long time. I'm not saying it's long wearing, I definitely notice smudging/wearoff within a few hours but I really don't mind because it's so smooth and perfect for the waterline.

on 1/19/2011 3:46:00 PM

If I added up the total cost of all the Smashbox/Bobbi Brown/UD/MUFE pencil liners I own, I'd have a tidy sum. And I could have spent just a few bucks for these excellent pencils.

The recession has shown so many of us what silly snobs we've been in avoiding DS brands.

on 10/6/2010 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

My favorite eyeliner! Very black, very smudgy, stays on forever and its perfect for just about any look you want. And it's so cheap (.99 to 1.99 depending on the store/state you get it in)

on 6/14/2011 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

after scouring over the 'best value' board looking for cheap makeup, i had to buy this eyeliner due to the reviews. and the price. i must say i am sad i never paid attention to these before at walgreens! it's a very plain display and mine only sells eye/lip liners and gloss, which is really dissapointing because the whole line is supposed to be pretty good. this eyeliner is no different.
it goes on so smoothly. no tugging or pulling on lid. the color is the blackest of black and stays on waterline so well. i'm so excited about it that i may go buy every color they have.
don't be a snob- try it.

The packaging on this item is average, but everything else about it is amazing. I have espresso(dark brown) and black. This is a very soft, very pigmented eyeliner so it's very easy to use. I recommend putting it in the fridge for a bit before it needs to be sharpened. I sharpen at night so the next morning when I need to use it it isn't still cold. It goes on my waterline easily. without any base or powder it does tend to smudge but I don't think any soft kajal won't. I would compare the quality of this to high end eyeliners I've used that cost $21 etc.

on 3/27/2010 5:13:00 PM

This was my favorite eyeliner when I first started to use make up. This has an amazing staying power and doesn't smudge. It has a very rich pigmentation (specially the black one) and to make it last all day/night long is to heat the tip a little with a lighter (but like, less than a second, otherwise you'll burn yourself or make a mess of your make up). and then apply it to your waterline. Amazing product! I would but it again but I'd like to test some other products as well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

For $2, this is a STEAL!!! If you like a smudgy, creamy eyeliner that's great for a smoky eye and lasts, this is for you! Gentle and soft enough to line the upper lash line. Definatly enough to give MAC Smolder a run for it's money at a fraction of the price!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can never find that smoky finish that some girls I know can get with a pencil. It is a nice black if you use it on skin, but to line the inner rims its a grey, of course, nothing I've used has gotten it black. Love love love the price :)

on 5/28/2010 6:32:00 PM

This eyeliner is only $0.99 at Walgreens and I think it works fairly well. It's creamy, glides on smoothly, and you get a lot of product (7" I think)!
It's not the most pigmented eyeliner ever, but for 99 cents, it's worth it. This smudges a little bit, I haven't tried it on the waterline yet (I only put eyeliner on my lash line), so I don't know how well it stays on there. I use this as my back-up eyeliner since it's so cheap... I'm definetly getting more of these!:)