Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Conditioner

3.9

FKA Moisturizing Revitalizing Condition

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I loved what this did to my hair...except I realized partway into the bottle it was causing some pretty heinous "bacne." It worked so well on my dry, slightly wavy natural hair that I even tried scrubbing my back down AFTER rinsing out the conditioner for a time, but it remained an upsetting enough issue to move on before using it up (which I generally do with hair stuff). I guess everyone is different, but I would have a hard time wishing the sort of acne I developed using this to an enemy even...?

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I was totally lying to myself after I used this.. I was pretty much ignoring the results because I love the way these products smell.. It's soooo awesome. But- after washing my hair 2 times with this, using the moisture shampoo, conditioner, & leave in treatment, im returning. My face is breaking out really bad and I never get bad breakouts just spot pimples. It's bad, it's on my face and my legs and back.. I used to love these products what the heck happened?? Scent is still awesome it gets at least 2 lippies, don't buy just sniff it on the shampoo aisle! :,)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I loved this conditioner until they changed the formula by adding avocado and olive oil. My hair already feels dirty and sticky when I'm drying it. I absolutely hate this new formula.
I emailed the company and they replied saying they have no plans to bring back the old formula as of now.

I went on Amazon and eBay and bought all the old formula ones that I can. I spent 3 times what it normally costs. I really hope they bring the old formula back.

I love this conditioner along with the matching shampoo! It smells amazing and gives my hair so much moisture and slip. It's hard to find here lately and sometimes pricey unless you can get a coupon, but the results are worth the cost.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Absolutely the best!! On sale 2 for 1 and glad I got 2! Made my hair grow quick. I have mid back length wavy thick hair that is color treated. Hair is less dry and stays tangle free.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I honestly don't think this does anything spectacular for my hair that any other conditioner can't do. I mainly buy this because I am hooked on the scent. It smells like something they would put in your hair at a salon.

I used this religously for several years then got bored with it. I decided to try it again after a few years of using other brands; I may regret it. I was expecting the same thick, creamy products but it's grayish in color and runny. And I had to use two handfuls of both shampoo and conditioner to cover my hair. What the heck?! I hope it works better than it looks and feels...we'll see.

I used to use this product a few years back, and I remembered it working quite well, keeping my hair moisturized and soft. I'm the kind of person, though, who will buy new products and try new things, so it fell out of favor for the next conditioner, and cest la vie. Well, I came back to it a few weeks ago while on a quick drugstore trip specifically to pick up a conditioner. Something cheap and one I felt I trusted; I didn't have the money to splurge that week, and I hadn't done research on anything new.

Well, I don't know if they changed the formula or what, but this stuff is crap on my hair now. After I use it my hair is dry and straw-like, which is so bizarre because I remember loving it when I initially used it, a few years ago. But it does nothing for my hair now, my hair's gross after using it. I hate when I have a mostly-full bottle of a product because it ended up sucking, but that's the case here. Sigh.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is by far the best conditioner for dry and course hair. I've tried every deep conditioner on the market but
I always end up coming back
to Infusium. My hair feels so silky smooth and tangle free after using this conditioner. The smell is amazing and lasts for a long time. To me, it smells a little bit like the Curious perfume by Britney Spears. I get compliments on my hair all the time!

So, I had heard a lot about this conditioner so I decided to give it a try. I am SO glad I did. Usually I use chi or biosilk after I wash my hair but I don't have to anymore. this stuff is just that good.

A little background on my hair; I have been getting it colored for about 2 years now, and it is almost exactly mid back length. Maybe a little longer. It is extremely thick and is naturally fairly straight. With other conditioners the ends feel a bit frizzy. Not with this conditioner.

This product makes my hair silky soft, especially after its dry when I get out of the shower. While my hair's wet I run a wide toothed comb through it (i know you aren't supposed to comb your hair while wet,, but if I don't I get this weird wavy texture..unattractive.) and I dont even have to try to comb. There are literally no tangles.

Oh, and this conditioner smells DELICIOUS. It's pricey for drugstore, about $6 for a 16 oz bottle at walmart. But it is so so so worth it. I used to use Redken allsoft but I switched to Infusium because 1. the price is better, 2. the results are better.