LUSH Ickle Baby Baff Bomb

Ickle Baby Baff Bomb

3.6

on 12/20/2017 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

If you're looking for a vivid, show-y bath bomb this is not the one for you, try the Pink or the Intergalactic from Lush. I use this one mainly for unwinding after a stressful day and just soaking my troubles away. Great scent, and leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling wonderfully. The little robot shape I think is adorable, and it's the lowest priced Lush bath bomb they have. Recommend if you're looking for a fun way to de-stress.

I have two kids. A four year old girl and a 1 1/2 yr old boy. Just a reminder these bath bombs were made to help calm the little ones for bed. It turns the bath water a light blue color which the kids love. The smell is light lavender and very calming. Sometimes we only use half cause we have a small tub. In my opinion they are great. The kids love them. It's helps them fall asleep and they are pretty cheap. Definitely worth trying.

I just don't understand why people grip about this bath bomb....it's for KIDS(read the description) ! It won't go far in a big tub or with a lot of water and it isn't suppose to be very smelly. We use it for our toddler son and he loves it. We get two uses out of one ickle baby bot . It is a light and delicate smell...perfect for kids. And after using it our son gets to sleep quickly and sleeps well all night long. Definitely worth it!!!!!

on 6/29/2009 4:55:00 AM

The worst bath bomb i have tried from Lush - it came free when i spent over 20 instore....go figure.

Smells nice - but once put into the bath the fragrance can no longer be detected. I felt no benefit from it - most bath bombs leave my skin soft and fragranced.This did nothing, im glad i got it free as i would be annoyed if i had paid for it. I agree with the reviewer below who noted that the face on the bathbomb is really scary.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this works well for little ones. it is a nice treat. it helps make a relaxing bath for the little ones. i dont use to much water for my babies bath so the bath bomb works well. i dont think the smell would linger if i used it for a bath for myself.

on 3/5/2009 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

great for putting children out at night. The wee rambuctious ones dont ya know. But I wind up with nightmares of those creepy baby faces fizzling away. AAGGGHHH!!

on 8/16/2007 1:30:00 AM

Hmmm. Did I swap for a piece of air? I'm absolutely devoted to LUSH bath bombs. Can't get enough of 'em. But I was totally baffled by this one. Couldn't smell it in the tub, couldn't smell it on my skin the moment I stepped out of the bath, or at any time there after. Absolutely no scent. Pretty dissappointing. I'll stick with all the other wonderful LUSH bath bombs.

on 2/2/2005 7:00:00 PM

This is really a smaller version of Waving Not Drowning, which also helps insomniacs. I would totally buy this again if it was sold separately - it was especially nice to send to friends who just had babies!!! Lush, if you read this - please sell it alone again!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

So, I don't have a bath tub and I have insomnia. I explained my dilemma to the cute Lush man who was in the Bath Ballistics area at the Covent Garden shop, and after a nice discussion about not having bath tubs, he recommended the Ickle Baby Baff in my washbasin. I used a fairly large Tupperware container and stuck my head under and covered it with a towel, like you do with Vicks for bad chest colds. Not only did I love the sweet and subtle scent, but I slept through my neighbor's incredibly loud party. How wonderful!

on 10/27/2004 2:25:00 PM

Loved it, but would have to agree that the heavenly scent does disapear way too quickly. My son loved it though - he loved the fizzies and then he drifted off for a super solid night of sleep. You can't ask for more than that! Terribly disapointed to hear that they will only be sold in gift sets now though - that is tragic!

Popular Bath Treatments