Prestige Love

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/15/2012 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this powder. I guess it's meant to be an eyeshadow, but I use it for blush and it's perfect. It's great because it has a big ole' pan and it's a BEAUtiful pink color. I leaves a nice bright blushing color with a hint of sheen and it lasts a fair amount of time on me. I can't say enough good things about this. I have had it forever too and use it all the time and I still have plenty left, I don't know why it doesn't go anywhere. I will buy this as long as they make it, which I hope is forever.

on 10/16/2009 11:28:00 PM

first prestige shadow and already loving it. its got such a great texture for a drugstore product. its quite silky and the colour pay off is excellent. my shadow looks really peachy and light but once i put it on my lids, its such a bright, shimmery pink with a nice finishing sheen. i also havent had any problem with fall out and it stays on my lids quite well. overall a great inexpensive product (i got it on sale for $3.49 at rexall)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOOOOOOOVE this eyeshadow. Its quality is on par (if not better *GASP) with MAC. Its finish is very similar to MAC's frost eyeshadows. This goes on bright pink, super pigmented, veryyy finely milled, and has such a gorgeous sheen to it in direct light. It pairs wonderfully with MAC nocturnelle.

I sometimes use this as a blush - similar to MAC dollymix, but shimmery. As a blush it is SUPERR pigmented so a tiny bit goes a long long way.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This product is so pigmented. I really like it and when I use it as a blush it reminds me of MAC's dollymix just a little more glittery.

on 4/18/2008 9:45:00 AM

I'm about NC20, blue eyes, dark blonde hair--for the record. I would never use this as a blush because it wouldn't work for me like that, but as an eyeshadow it's completely divine! This is one of my staples I brought abroad with me (and I left dozens of shadows back home, including some MACs). I use it in the crease with a pale frosty gold or MAC's Orange Tangent--or all three. It's perfect for a warm, citrusy look that brings out blue eyes.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Prestige is 40% off right now at CVS ... what's a girl to do? I really love this line of cosmetics. The packaging is very pretty and looks high-end. If it were in Sephora at triple the price, I could believe it. I picked up this eyeshadow yesterday and love it...very blendable, long lasting and just plain pretty! Never thought about using as a blush - I will have to try that!

This is a beautiful silky/shimmery pink, smooth texture and highly pigmented. Would definitely repurchase!

on 11/23/2007 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Yes, count me in as one of those people who use this as a blush. I am pale pale pale and this works a treat! I brush it on with a very light hand on the apples of my cheeks and follow up with a mineral finishing powder. Perfection!

A little too dark for me as a shadow though.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Heh! I bought it to use as blush too, since it's way too bright pink to work as e/s on me. Used with a light hand and/or a skunk brush, it's the prettiest candy-colored pink shimmer blush ever. Reminds me of shimmery bubble gum. No scent, no glitter, just a nice pink glow if you're careful not to use too much. The cute little compact lasts forever because at the rate I use it I'll probably never need to buy another one. Reminds me a lot of LORAC Desire blush, only much, much cheaper.

on 9/26/2007 9:20:00 PM

You might think I am crazy, but I bought this specifically to use as a blush. It is an excellent "true" pink with some nice sheen. I cannot believe how pigmented it is! And, at around $4.00, you cannot get any better. By the way, I am very fair with blue eyes. I don't know how this color would look on darker skin as a blush. But, for someone fair, this is excellent! (Use a light hand b/c it is so pigmented.)

Popular Eye Shadows