Dior Miss Dior

Filtered by eye Color : Black

3.7

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a lovely scent but I don't think it's my favorite or the most interesting one out there. Like a lot of other people have already said, it's a young but classy scent. It's a mix of citris and (more faintly) flowers, so it smells more light and refreshing than it does sweet or sugary. It's quite strong (1-2 spritz is more than enough!) and lasts for the majority of the day when I spray it into my hair and around my neck area.

The packaging is SUPER cute, it's a clear, square spritz bottle with a glass bow on top. This leans on the pricier side, but it IS Dior so that's not surprising.

NOTE: I think the dry down tends to lean powdery on me, so I don't think it's the best scent for my particular body chemistry. You may have a different experience.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I own the original vintage glass bottle of this Miss Dior pure perfume. I got this when I was 19 when I flew from England back home to Hong Kong by British Airways. At 19 back then (I am now 45), I already knew that it is precious to pick up this perfume while I could get it duty free on the plane. I got this perfume at 15ml (very concentrate) together with a 30ml Eau De Gucci bottle, which is also now became a rare vintage.

Both perfumes stood the test of time. Even now, they are still in great condition and the scents stayed put all these years (I stored them well), also due to their potency.

I love Miss Dior, it smells a little strong for the first 2 minutes during wearing. In a few moments, the warmth of our skin transforms it into a classy, warm, smooth and comforting scent and stay for the rest of the day. It works with a lot of women's body chemistry. A few dabs are all I need - It last me ALL THESE YEARS! I only wear this on very special occasions throughout these years. I would say this is not for too suitable to wear on a hot humid summer day, more for fall to winter, or early spring kind of perfume.

I went to Sephora to check out their recent version of Miss Dior perfume - bottle looks the same - but the smell is more dilute & sweet, not the same like the original vintage version....too bad! I would definitely buy it again if the scent improves more like its original.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I got the eau de parfum . I had high expectations, but this perfume is really not suited to the hot humid climate I live in here in Malaysia. Its too warming and strong, I should have gotten the eau de toilette. Definitely can't can't wear it to the office. Perhaps this is more suited to colder climates.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is by far my favorite perfume and will continue being my favorite.

At first, I did not like the smell because it smelled like a strong, old lady perfume.
But, knowing that the name had a "miss" in it, and was most likely made for younger women, and also knowing that this was a very popular smell, I decided to give it a try.

This stuff is great. The staying power is good, and the smell is much better worn than in the bottle. I have gotten many compliments from peers as well, and they range from teens to early twenties. It does not smell like old lady perfume on a person.

My older sister, who is not interested in fragrances at all, said that someone "smelled pretty". Even my dad, who usually wrinkles his nose at smells thought it was nice. Aside from my family, my sorority sisters also always wonder who smells so lovely.

It gives off a subtle smell, and it causes more like a whiff of nicely scented air when I walk past. It is really a lovely smell. Would definitely buy again.

I do, however, believe I have the original formula. It has lasted because it sat in the dark cupboard, unopened since my mother received it from her mother when she was very young. I have heard that since then the perfume has been reformulated and is not as good. However, if it is not that different, the high price-tag is definitely worth it.

I bought it after being inspired by a cosmetics and perfume module at college--the professor had hailed it as the ultimate chypre fragrance, befitting ladies of elegant and glamourous personalities. I admit it is quite glam-smelling at the first sniff, but after a while it kind of sits like this heavy artificial vapour of chemicals on my clothes. I get a headache if I spray too much. These days I only brazen to use it if I'm bored with my Body Shop Oceanus or if there is an evening function to attend.

I totally agree with "katiedid". The scent is more suitable for old ladies. The bottle is beautiful, anyway.

Popular Fragrances