Dior Miss Dior

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.1

This smell is too musky for me.

This is one of my favourite perfumes. To me, it feels like the perfect middle ground for young but still sophisticated. To me, it smells a bit on the sweet side but not in an overpowering way at all like some strong vanilla perfumes out there. I always get compliments on this when I put it on and I actually love the scent at the end of the day just as much as when I first put it on. If you are looking for a sweet, but crisp, and young yet sophisticated scent, go pick up a sample from Sephora to test it out!

I'm writing this after trying a sample of Miss Dior eau de toilette. I am not familiar with the old version and I don't know what's in this scent (except the pachouli), but I was surprised that I liked it. I'm usually not a fan of pachouli but in this fragrance, I'm OK with it. This comes on strong when you first spray it on but then it settles down into a lovely fragrance. This is very long-lasting. I put it on in the afternoon and could still smell it the next morning. After it's on a while, it's sweet (but not too) and feminine. I'm not putting an "age group" to it, because I think anyone can wear it. I might not purchase this, however, because it's rather expensive.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this! It certainly blows the cobwebs out, as they say of a windy day here! It is bracing and seizes you by the throat initially! This is the scent of an independant woman who takes nonsense from noone! It reminds me of one of my French teachers - she terrified us into submission but she knew her stuff and got the job done! My only complaint is that it seems to fade too quickly! (Or maybe it just kills my sense of smell dead!) Oversprayed, you will lose the lining of your nose and induce headaches. Use sparingly, but what a blast! Love it!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is for the vintage, a sample from a very generous MUAer who is to kind to share. Ohhhhhh, my mom gave me this as a teen. All the girls were wearing Chantilly or something vanilla and cheap and she insisted I wear the fragrance for a young LADY.
This begins sharp and one cringes and shakes her head, oH, what happened to my scent! Then it begins to change and change and change. Warm, lady like, but with a kick. Yep! Mom was right, even at my old age of 68, still like it. Why did I not keep some of it? LOL, a question we 'fumistas are continually asking ourselves. LOL

This has always been a favourite of mine. My mother and my grandmother wore this but they wore the original (nicer) version. Even though it has changed, I still think it's a beautiful classic fragrance and I will always have a bottle of this in my collection. Such a pity that the original formula has changed. It's definitely not the same Miss Dior I remember from my childhood, but I still love it.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

i got a tester of this after buying a dior brush set and it's lovely. a very sweet girly Fragrance that lasts all day and the packaging is cute just like all dior products. i think im going to talk my bf into buying me the full size :)

Oh my, this is a strong pungent smell! Its called 'miss dior' but i think its smells, as other reviewers have mentioned, rather heavily granny! I really can't get over how strong it is! Its a warm, rich evening scent which, like most CD perfumes, makes me cough. Its kinda like the perfume version of having a strong drink and there is an element of manly aftershave about it, lol. The CD quality is there, but its not a very versatile fragrance its really only for old fashioned glamorous evenings.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I recently obtained a darling mini of this. It has been well reviewed and described below, and I am in complete agreement. I get the vetiver, powder and a soft muskiness. It is classy, feminine and soft, yet not too "girly" and lasts hours on me.

I've been wearing this scent since I was 6 years old. I still have the tiny bottle I was given as a gift. I have since purchased large bottles of my own, along with the body lotion. It is a timeless, classic fragrance that I pray will never be discontinued. I suppose it I had to name a signature scent, this would be the one.EDIT: please take note that the original forumla and the relaunched formula are different. My tiny bottle of vintage Dior (pre-1992) smells much different from the modern version, but both smell heavenly on me.:)

Popular Fragrances