Dior Miss Dior

Filtered by hair type : Curly

3.6

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

When I was 16 my best friend got me the original Miss Dior Cherrie for my birthday and I LOVED it. It became the perfume I wore constantly and I repurchased it multiple times, until I ran out and realized that it had been discontinued (which broke my heart a little). After reading reviews saying that Miss Dior was basically the same, I got that and it is quite similar. I'm not sure if it's because I've been wearing it so long that I can notice the difference, because everyone says that it smells the same, but it is slightly off.

Regardless, I still love it (and I don't think they'll be re-releasing the Miss Dior Cherrie anytime soon, so it will have to do). The packaging is the same and absolutely gorgeous! I find that the smell lasts longer than the original, which is a bonus. It's my go-to, everyday perfume and people tell me that it reminds them of me, so it has kind of become a staple. It's got a sophisticated scent, while remaining super fun and it just smells like happiness. I definitely think it's more of a spring/summer perfume but I wear year-round anyway. It is expensive, but I think perfume is one of those things you need to spend the money on so it's more of an investment in my opinion. (Also, it IS Dior, so a hefty price-tag is expected.) While I'd prefer Miss Dior Cherrie (I'll never get over it being discontinued), the new formulation is still fantastic and if I had to only choose one perfume to wear for the rest of my life - this would be it!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

(I have the 2012 reformulation) I only get mandarin orange and patchouli from this. It's on the sweet side, the artificial kind of sweet. Secretly, I was hoping for a more zesty citrus instead of the sweet one, which smells slightly fermented.

Still, I don't dislike this perfume. The scent itself is nice. I would have liked it better had it been a little bit more brighter and lighter. It's too cloyingly sweet for me now. This is fitted for cold spring days and winter time.

This perfume sticks around for a really long time. If I spray this in my inner elbows I'll still be able to smell it over 16 hours later. Miss Dior does not fill up and take over a room (unless you overspray by A LOT), it sits rather close to the skin. Had it been less sweet then this would definitely have been a love.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this! It certainly blows the cobwebs out, as they say of a windy day here! It is bracing and seizes you by the throat initially! This is the scent of an independant woman who takes nonsense from noone! It reminds me of one of my French teachers - she terrified us into submission but she knew her stuff and got the job done! My only complaint is that it seems to fade too quickly! (Or maybe it just kills my sense of smell dead!) Oversprayed, you will lose the lining of your nose and induce headaches. Use sparingly, but what a blast! Love it!

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Sweet, boring, old fashioned, from granny's youth. The retro unimaginative packaging makes this fragrance so dull and boring that it's not worth the money. I'm not even sure they manufacture it anymore.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I recently obtained a darling mini of this. It has been well reviewed and described below, and I am in complete agreement. I get the vetiver, powder and a soft muskiness. It is classy, feminine and soft, yet not too "girly" and lasts hours on me.