Dior Miss Dior

Filtered by skin type : Oily

4.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a lovely scent but I don't think it's my favorite or the most interesting one out there. Like a lot of other people have already said, it's a young but classy scent. It's a mix of citris and (more faintly) flowers, so it smells more light and refreshing than it does sweet or sugary. It's quite strong (1-2 spritz is more than enough!) and lasts for the majority of the day when I spray it into my hair and around my neck area.

The packaging is SUPER cute, it's a clear, square spritz bottle with a glass bow on top. This leans on the pricier side, but it IS Dior so that's not surprising.

NOTE: I think the dry down tends to lean powdery on me, so I don't think it's the best scent for my particular body chemistry. You may have a different experience.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

My favorite perfume. I didnt even know that it was ancient i smelled it in a magazine and was like wooow what is this scent not too sweet.. not to anything.. just PERFECT.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I would describe Miss Cherie as an aldehydic chypre. Classy scent that's sophisticated, sweet, and warm. Great sillage and lasting power. I wouldn't want to wear this scent everyday but for certain occasions (business meetings, formal affairs) Miss Cherie would be perfect. I'll most likely want to purchase a full bottle for myself but before doing so, do a close comparison with some other chypres as well as Chanel No. 5.
Edit: drydown was very powdery so I'm not sure if I will purchase after all.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

One of my old favourites and a staple in my fragrance wardrobe.
There are only a handful of perfumes I will re-purchase and Miss Dior is one of them.
I get loads of compliments when I wear it and unlike some woody scents it has a nice light drydown on me.