Dior Miss Dior

Filtered by skin type : Dry

3.9

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A flirty floral that reads a little young with some citrus in the top note. I like it but don't love it. I actually like the Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet (lighter and even fruitier) better.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

(I have the 2012 reformulation) I only get mandarin orange and patchouli from this. It's on the sweet side, the artificial kind of sweet. Secretly, I was hoping for a more zesty citrus instead of the sweet one, which smells slightly fermented.

Still, I don't dislike this perfume. The scent itself is nice. I would have liked it better had it been a little bit more brighter and lighter. It's too cloyingly sweet for me now. This is fitted for cold spring days and winter time.

This perfume sticks around for a really long time. If I spray this in my inner elbows I'll still be able to smell it over 16 hours later. Miss Dior does not fill up and take over a room (unless you overspray by A LOT), it sits rather close to the skin. Had it been less sweet then this would definitely have been a love.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this perfume. I really, really do. This is what comes to mind when I think luxurious French perfume. It smells clean, powerful, and beautiful. I have read the many lamentations of the much-loved Miss Cherie Dior from 2005. I own that perfume as well and can honestly say that I prefer this one. Don't get me wrong, I still like the previous one, but this is the more sophisticated and refined sister. Upon initial spritz I smell something reminiscent of Elizabeth Arden's Sunflowers. Just for like a minute or two. And I'm not a fan of that perfume. After a moment I'm enveloped in a gorgeous patchouli/citrus harmony with a kiss of floral. Not flowery, just a perect blend of earthy and clean. As the perfume dries down, it becomes a more masculine patchouli scent that could easily be worn by men. Maybe that's why I love this fragrance so much. It's feminine and masculine which keeps me from getting bored. I think this one will be a classic and can see myself wearing this for years to come. Plus it has amazing lasting power especially for a toilette. Well done, Dior.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This seems very weak. Not even sure what it is about it. I usually HATE patchouli but I don't sense it much even though its the main scent. I smell mostly musky with a hint of rose & orange. I really am not impressed at all.
It just seems to lack anything solid. I will go on to try the original if I can. It doesn't smell strong which is a plus to me but it seems to be more soft like a cologne or body spray?

The perfume scent is amazing. It is one of my absolute favorites. The scent is very sweet and innocent. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star is because it doesn't last all night or all day. The fragrance is subtle so if you like to spray once in the morning and have it last all day, this may not work for you since you may have to re-spritz after a couple of hours. But OMG It smells A-MAZ-ING!!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I own the original vintage glass bottle of this Miss Dior pure perfume. I got this when I was 19 when I flew from England back home to Hong Kong by British Airways. At 19 back then (I am now 45), I already knew that it is precious to pick up this perfume while I could get it duty free on the plane. I got this perfume at 15ml (very concentrate) together with a 30ml Eau De Gucci bottle, which is also now became a rare vintage.

Both perfumes stood the test of time. Even now, they are still in great condition and the scents stayed put all these years (I stored them well), also due to their potency.

I love Miss Dior, it smells a little strong for the first 2 minutes during wearing. In a few moments, the warmth of our skin transforms it into a classy, warm, smooth and comforting scent and stay for the rest of the day. It works with a lot of women's body chemistry. A few dabs are all I need - It last me ALL THESE YEARS! I only wear this on very special occasions throughout these years. I would say this is not for too suitable to wear on a hot humid summer day, more for fall to winter, or early spring kind of perfume.

I went to Sephora to check out their recent version of Miss Dior perfume - bottle looks the same - but the smell is more dilute & sweet, not the same like the original vintage version....too bad! I would definitely buy it again if the scent improves more like its original.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I recently obtained a darling mini of this. It has been well reviewed and described below, and I am in complete agreement. I get the vetiver, powder and a soft muskiness. It is classy, feminine and soft, yet not too "girly" and lasts hours on me.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Such an elegant scent! On me it starts very sharp but after 15 mins or so it mellows to a fantastic powdery smell with a trace of aldehydes. It reminds me of elegant ladies I used to aspire to as a child...I wear this at evening functions but also during the day (but not in the summer as I find it too strong). I love it! But you are not going to like it if you like the modern floral/fruity fragrances (which are not to my taste), Miss Dior is totally different.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Pure grace and elegance in a bottle. Crisp and tenacious. This is a scent for ladies of style, wit and flawless taste. A crisp floral, somewhat aldehylic and definitely with chypre undertones.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Definately a scent from yesteryear. I imagine it was the hip fragrance in the 50's. OK if you want that retro aroma.