Dior Miss Dior

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 56 & Over

4.5

I'm writing this after trying a sample of Miss Dior eau de toilette. I am not familiar with the old version and I don't know what's in this scent (except the pachouli), but I was surprised that I liked it. I'm usually not a fan of pachouli but in this fragrance, I'm OK with it. This comes on strong when you first spray it on but then it settles down into a lovely fragrance. This is very long-lasting. I put it on in the afternoon and could still smell it the next morning. After it's on a while, it's sweet (but not too) and feminine. I'm not putting an "age group" to it, because I think anyone can wear it. I might not purchase this, however, because it's rather expensive.

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

This review is for Miss Dior EDP. I've been searching for a special perfume for a long time now. I own lots of different fragrances including Valentina, Jimmy Choo, Flowerbomb, Chanel No 5 and Coco, all of which are lovely but somehow not special enough for me to call 'the one'. Yesterday I walked into a perfume shop and sprayed about a dozen different scents onto tester strips writing the name of the fragrance on each one. This morning I took them out of my bag and did several blind tests. The perfume that stood out the most was Miss Dior.
This fragrance is stunningly beautiful. Without question the loveliest perfume I've ever tried. A sophisticated, gorgeous aroma. Love it.

Popular Fragrances