Kiss My Face Liquid Rock Deodorant

Kiss My Face Liquid Rock Deodorant
image 1image 2image 3

3.8

Not tested on animals

Aqua, Potassium Alum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salix Alba (Willow Bark Extract/Extrait d'ecorse de saule), Usnea Barbata (Lichen Extract/Extrait de lichen), Sodium Phytate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

on 6/21/2016 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this deodorant because I was having problems with my white t-shirts, they were all getting yellow stains in the under arm area, I thought it was my detergent, but MUA told me it's probably my deodorant, there is an ingredient that does this, aluminum I believe it is? and to try a natural one. So I went to the organic section in my grocery store and got this one, this was like the only deodorant there, but it was aluminum free, I got the cucumber and green tea scent, because I thought it would be a nice, light scent....woah! the smell is VERY VERY VERY overpowering..it's VERY strong..even if applied a little bit, the smell is incredibly strong..I wish it wasn't because it's way too much fragrance..doesn't matter how much you apply.
The results are good though! no more yellow stains on my white t-shirts and my under arms are brighter too so that's good.
Overall I do like this deodorant it definitely gives results, but the smell....please fix it KMF!
it's too much, it's like heavy cologne. I know I could get the fragrance free one, but I like my deodorant to have a light fresh scent..le sigh
I don't know if I'll repurchase this same one, I may want to try the other one and see how the scent is on that one.. speaking of I have also had this product for a very long time now! I would have thought that because it's liquid comes through the roller ball that it wouldn't last long at all but it really does to my surprise, awesome! well worth the money.
This deodorant also lasts a very long time on my under arms, someone mentioned it doesn't, heck I sweat like a farm animal, I am very sweaty, I sweat everywhere I go and even after I take a shower I still smell this deodorant, so for me it lasts like nothing else.
Just took a lippie off for the overpowering fragrance that makes my nostrils hurt.

on 3/10/2016 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Happy to say this works really well for me, a sweaty gym rat, even though I bought it with a lot of skepticism. I've been looking for a fragrance-free deodorant that wouldn't interfere with perfume and this hits the spot. I've also worn it getting drenched after 2 hours of exercise. No odour! I barely believe it. I'm not a notoriously stinky person, note, though I've been known to go a little sour lounging around on hot summer days.

Not thrilled with wetness on application, but them's the breaks, and it's more convenient than the crystal for me since I shower at night and I can apply this anywhere.

To Read all 195 Reviews, Login or Join

What is says on the label:
-no aluminum chlorohydrate
-paraben free
-no propylene glycol
-no artificial fragrance
-no animal ingredients
-no animal testing

I have this deodorant in cucumber green tea and I love the refreshing scent and the roll-on aspect of this deodorant! As for the product, I think the effectiveness is okay for me (I tend to sweat a lot and then smell a lot on a daily basis). I like how this product is clear (no white marks!) as well as natural and cruelty free. When you apply this deodorant, it might take a few minutes for the product to dry. This isn't a problem for me though since I'll just work on my makeup in the meantime. For me, this deodorant is only good for those days where sweating is minimal since I smell a lot when I sweat. I am still looking for a good all-natural deodorant that will be able to last me all day.

PROS:
-roll-on aspect
-scent
-clear product (no white marks)
-all natural
-cruelty free

CONS:
-doesn't last a long time on me if I sweat a bit

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is the perfect natural aluminum-free deodorant for me on days where I'm not active. It keeps odor at bay and I feel fresh until the next morning unless I sweat overnight. In that case I have to immediately hop in the shower! Other than that, it's perfect for lounging about. If I'm working out or on the go and have to walk or bike ride I have to use my go-to aluminum deodorant because using this product alone will cause you to offend people near you.

on 5/1/2015 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Update: I have been using the unscented version of the roll on for about 4 months now and I actually really like it. I never thought an unscented natural deoderant would be so effective, but it is!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have used this off and on over the years in a few different scents. My favourite is the lavender, my least favourite is the cucumber green tea which I just started using (it's not offensive, but it has kind of a blah scent that I'm glad doesn't stick around.). I have used the sticks in the past and find them not to be as good as the roll ons. Plus the roll ons don't leave marks on my clothing. You do need to let it dry on your skin before getting dressed though. I find this pretty decent for odor protection, and I like that it is non irritating to my skin. My only complaint is that the roll on tends to leak a lot when you apply it. It splashes down my side and often onto the floor, which seems a bit wasteful. I combat this by applying it while it is upright. I can't recall any of my past roll ons doing this, but the packaging for the cucumber green tea I have currently is terrible for this. I would recommend this product if you like natural deoderant, though I'd suggest going with one of the other scents than the cucumber (unless you like it).

on 2/3/2015 5:10:00 PM

I was looking to an alternative to antiperspirants, and came across this. It's a "aluminum chlorohydrate and paraben free" deodorant.

I was looking for the lavender scented one, when I accidentally bought the "peaceful patchouli" pack from Amazon. Its much cheaper than in stores for me, so I bought the pack of 6. When I first got the box, and opened one, I was going to scream because I couldn't stand the smell. Honestly, it doesn't linger and you get used to it. It doesn't bother me at all now. Here's the link:

* I just realized, since I bought it, they added a shipping charge. Id recommend checking the price at your local stores first. See which would be cheaper for you! *

Lets start with what I like. The ingredients list looks much better than antiperspirants, its a roll on, and it actually works. I don't smell at all for the entire day, even after exercising. Effectiveness: 10/10.

Now, what I don't like is how long this takes to dry. It does take a while so I use my shirt to fan myself (lol), or my fan in the summer. Its also pricey, but its much much much better than other products out there so is it worth the price tag? Hell yes.

My mom also uses it, since I got a pack of 6 which would take me forever to get through. I would definitely repurchase, however, I am going to try a home-made deodorant recipe to see if that works better. It would be much cheaper, and even better. If it works, I'll post the recipe here.

Hope this helps! :)

on 2/2/2015 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I like this product but I don't think it's HG worthy! It's so close but no cigar... So it says unscented but there's definitely a light scent- I just can't pinpoint it but you notice it less & less as you use the product. I like the rollerball application, although it doesn't travel the best, I've found mine to leak a bit. It's still practical. It's very liquid-y so it's going to take a bit to dry. I just put it on right after the shower & I'm good to go! Helps keep odors away but I definitely sweat right through this stuff. It doesn't keep me dry through the entire day. I'm still looking for my true deodorant love!!!!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in the cucumber green tea scent. I would say about halfway through using the bottle, the scent started smelling sour. It takes awhile to dry. Also, when i apply it, some of the liquid seeps out of the sides of the roller, causing the liquid to run to the sides of my body. I've since moved on to Thai Natural Crystal Deodorant and im much happier with the results.

on 11/21/2014 2:38:00 PM

I like deodorants as opposed to anti-persperants, and I like roll-ons, but this one doesn't work for me- it just isn't practical. It takes so long to dry! I spend a lot of my morning routine trying to get as much air to my armpits as possible. Going to try a different roll-on deo next time around. YMMV.

on 11/18/2014 3:06:00 PM

I wanted an aluminum free deodorant. I don't usually wear any, but in the summer feel as though I need one. This is not an antiperspirant, so it won't stop sweating, but it when I do sweat it will neutralize the odor. I use antiperspirants sparingly and only for those times when I'll be speaking in public (which my job requires at times). For the rest of the time, this works great! Agree with earlier post that it takes a while to dry. Not expensive, so worth a shot.