Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

Reviews

3.0
fromvuvie

2 months ago

I got the soap bar that says Anti-Dark Spot Complexion bar with Vitamin E, C, Soy & Licorice. I am going to assume this is the one. Not much smell. Tried it first time today, nothing exciting happened. Just like any soap bars... Will come back again once I finished using this one.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (418 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Medium

Aug/18/2014

I bought this initially to go along with the lotion in hopes that it would help my stretch marks but I figured, "what the heck" and used it on my face as well and I loved it! Normally my face starts to look super oily about an hour after it's washed but I have a not matte but not dewy look going and it's awesome! It wasn't super bad with drying out my body, but …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Jul/24/2012

EXCELLENT product. I have used every type of expensive soap for my husband's extremely dry skin.

A year ago, I found this product at Wal-Mart and haven't bought any other soap for him or my son since. For the first time my husband's construction hands are soft, his dry rough skin on his back and shoulder are smooth. As for my son, his summer eczema has really improved …

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Olive

EyesGreen

1.0

Jan/09/2009

Not what I expected at all.

*Left my skin dry & tight feeling.
*Smells like chocolate & soap but doesn't leave any fragrance on your skin.
*Costs more than it's worth.

I would not repurchase as Dove and Caress are more moisturizing than this.

About reviewer (327 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

Jun/19/2008

i love this. it advertises to even out skin tones. it definitely does that for me. after only one use!! i couple it with the butter and it's amazing.

nothing would get my skin to be this even and nice and healthy looking before! my hg!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlack

fromcjenn

Jun/16/2008

This soap is one of the best I have ever used. The scent is a light and lovely cocoa one, even better and more subtle than the cream. Lathers beautifully and leaves my skin soft and smooth all over. What an incredible soap for such a small amount of money. Great stuff!

About reviewer (1543 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Feb/28/2008

I almost don't have to put on lotion after my shower. It makes my skin super soft and leaves me smelling like a candy bar. It doesn't lather too much, but it's super moisturizing. Love it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlue

3.0

Feb/01/2007

Not too impressed with this soap. It didn't really dry out my skin, but it did not moisturize it at all. I would not repurchase unless I had to. Bought the Shea butter one too and will try that out next. Hopefully it's better.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

Nov/02/2006

I got this as a free bonus with the eventone cream. I find it okay - it certainly does the job of cleansing, and the good thing about it is that it doesn't dry up my face. But apart from that, I haven't seen anything amazing. For the price, it's a fair product, and I would buy it again.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination

HairBlack

Mar/16/2006

I like the scent of this soap. It makes it easy to rub off the dead cells of the body. I feel clean after using this everytime.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18