ORIGINS No Puffery

ORIGINS No Puffery

3.3

Water , Rosa damascena , Anthemis Nobilis , Rosmarinus officinalis , Butylene Glycol , Polysorbate 80 , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ VP Copolymer , Poria Cocos , Caffeine, Yeast Extract Cucumber , Aloe Vera , Phytosphingosine , Ferula Galbaniflua Resin Oil , Citrus medica Limonum , Citrus aurantium amara Canarium Luzonicum Leaf Extract , Geraniol , Citronellol , Limonene , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Citric Acid , Disodium EDTA , Phenoxyethanol.

on 7/31/2018 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I like this.

I don't have dark circles but my face gets really puffy if I sleep on the wrong side of the pillow some nights. Also, tbh, I'm a bit of a crybaby.

No Puffery is a cooling gel roll-on treatment that doesn't clog pores or cause milia (yes!!!). You use the cold, metal ball to massage underneath your eyes to drain your face - I like to use swirly motions. Somehow it helps with clearing my nasal passages too??? The gel itself is cooling and leaves skin soft.

It doesn't completely knock me out of the park though - a 0.5 oz tube is $29. Sure it'll last FOREVER but it would've been better priced at $19.

on 4/28/2014 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I have very sensitive skin around my eyes and I react to most eye creams. I had been using a Mary Kay eye cream for a while and it started to make my eyes itch. This product has rave reviews so I decided to buy it. It's not cheap but for me it works ok. I have dark circles around my eyes due to allergies so this really gives a cooling effect on my eyes and has also improved the darkness under my eyes. I use this every morning and evening. This comes in 30ml and it lasts ages.

on 10/11/2013 7:06:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This product is AMAZING. Got a sample from the SA and my first impression was that it's just cooling and didn't do much.

One night I had an allergy. Cat dander, I'm allergic to my own cat =( and my eyes itched and swell big time. I washed my face, put this on and due to the cooling sensation, the itch lessened and I immediately started tearing up like mad (not sure why), which I didn't care since the itch and pain was worse.

After 10-15min, I realized my eyes didn't feel like it was swollen and it had stopped itching completely. I ran to the mirror and WOW! MY EYES WERE BACK TO NORMAL! Usually, my eyes would be swollen till the next day.

I was hooked, and since this allergic reaction happens pretty frequent, I went out and got myself a tube. Costs RM115 here in Malaysia ($35).. Really pricey but hey, its pretty awesome!

on 1/30/2012 10:17:00 PM

no burning for me, but i don't see much difference in my eye skin. directions say to apply then tissue off, which feels weird; doesn't seem like much product comes off. i don't hate it, but i don't really need to buy another product for my skin.

on 12/24/2011 5:09:00 PM

I loved the old version of this that didn't have the "cooling effect", but of course they had to "improve" it by making it horrible. I tried it at the store and it made my eyes burn like madness all day long. I was squinting and my eyes were tearing up all day even after I washed it off. I definitely didn't get any in my eyes, it was the fumes or something else in it.

on 7/16/2011 8:49:00 PM

This is the only product that I've tried that diminishes the puffiness under my eyes. I just bought my 2nd tube after trying several other brands including mark by avon and Patricia Wexler. Neither of those worked at all for me.

on 5/6/2010 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

forget this product. If you have puffy eyes in the morning, use cold chamomile tea bags and you will get a better effect.

save the money and expectation..this product should be dcd.

on 5/6/2010 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I use this when I have puffy eyes from allergies or being up too late. Honestly I'm not that impressed. It does help some with puffiness but it kinda burns when I put it on. And it seems like it dries my eyes out. It's ok for occasional use I guess, but I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I've been having the same tube for over a year. It helps puffiness a little...I'd say maybe 50% decrease in puffiness but I don't think I'd ever buy it again. I'd try something else.

on 12/8/2009 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This product made my the skin around my eyes burn and then turned the skin around my eyes red with little bumps. It is not good for people with sensitive skin. However, I have a friend who loves this stuff so I guess to each their own...