Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Rose Silk

Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Rose Silk
Cover girl blush in 'Rose Silk'

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is the blush that never quits. Even when you hit pan, the powder stays so finely compacted that you get your money's worth for sure.

Oh, and the color. How beautiful!! It makes me rebuy it even though I absolutely loathe the way it's packaged. It's much too small; all the other blushes on the market are wider, to make it easier for those of us who use our own brushes.

Cover Girl Cheekers Blush is made to use with their crappy brush. As far as I'm concerned, they can keep their silly brush because it's pretty much useless.

Anyway, another reviewer likened this particular shade to Nars Orgasm without the glitter, and I 100% agree. If you love that pinky peach shade but hate glitter, then you will love this color. It will probably always be a staple amongst my blushes, no matter how many new, exciting and/or expensive blushes I have in my beauty stash.

on 2/18/2016 5:11:00 PM

I'm so glad Cover Girl decided to take away that awful noxema smell that their blushes used to have.

Rose Silk is a pretty blush to own.

on 11/25/2015 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Yes its cheap but I'd rather pay more money for better quality products. This blush turns blotchy on me after 3-4 hours and the worst thing is, IT GAVE ME A PIMPLE. I never break out on my cheeks so I knew this blush was the criminal. Would neva repurchase

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Such a great blush at a very inexpensive price! It glows, it's natural looking, blends well for a powder formulation, feels light, is buildable, and is very pogmented. Honestly gives higher-end blushes a run for their money. This is one of those shades that suits everyone (except maybe very deep skins). I picked this up with no expectations, but I've been pleasantly surprised by it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I have been a fan of Cheekers for many years but have always worn a blue-based pink (Plumberry Glow is my favorite), but reviews made me try this color. I love it. It has given me great hope that I can actually venture toward peachy-ier colors without looking dirty or gray. This color gives me a nice natural glow with a highlighter-ish sheen. No glitter, just glow and sheen. Gives me a clean, fresh look. And hold onto your pearls, ladies... I'm using the enclosed blush to apply it and it's working fine for me.

on 1/16/2015 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

This is a beautiful blush. I also own the Cheekers Blush in Pretty Peaches which is also pretty but I like this one better on my pale winter skin. I think the Pretty Peaches color is a little brighter than this one. I pulled this blush out of my stash recently to travel with. I love the Cheekers for that reason--so compact. We were driving cross country and leaving very early in the morning. I wore foundation, a little finishing powder, this blush and a little mascara. This blush really brightened up my whole face. When I took it off late that night it still looked as pretty as when I put it on early that morning. It has some shimmer but just appears as a beautiful glow. Nice buildable color that doesn't make me look like a clown. I usually prefer a pink blush but this one does not look too orange on my skin tone. Will definitely be wearing this blush more often.

on 8/8/2014 1:40:00 PM

This blush is the best and it lasts forever and it has a nice little shimmer to it. I don't wear a lot of blush but i do use it every day because it looks very natural

I bought this blush hoping it would be a cheaper alternative to NARS Orgasm which I love. I wasn't expecting too much out of it but I was surprised when I tried it. I absolutely love it.

It is a light peachy colour with a built in subtle highlighter. It goes on smooth, even and suits
my fair skin. The price point is awesome, the application is awesome and I would def recommend this blush and buy again.

on 3/27/2014 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a great classic and cheap blush. I like it more than wet 'n wild's blush in pearlescent pink. The shades are similar but this is easier to use. Nice coral color similar to Nars Orgasm without the glitter.It's easier to use than wet 'n wild because it is less pigmented. It definitely is enough to show up, but is not as extreme as wet n wild. Anyone that used their color icon blushes knows they are extremely pigmented so can sometimes give clown cheeks. Great drugstore buy. Only wish shape of blush was wider or round rather then slender rectangle all covergirl blushes are, it makes it awkward to swirl good brush in. This is my gripe with covergirl classic blushes. Otherwise colors are very nice, wish they made them in round pots, I'd own many more.

on 3/19/2014 12:58:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Definitely just picked this up yesterday, I ran out of the old blush I was using and I can't remember the one I used years ago that I loved so much so I did some research and came across this one. 5 lippies for overall, the color is very subtle but still adds really nice contour to my cheek bones, and a very light flush of color on my cheeks. The price also gets 5 lippies because it was only $7.99 in Canada here, which is uber cheap for makeup products. I only give the packaging 3 lippies... because I really wish they would give you more than they do! Over all a really great product, love that there is no sparkles in it or anything. Very neutral and light. =)

Popular Blush Products