no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

IN LOVE! Hands truly feel amazing after using it! Especially when you use it with any Crabtree and Evelyn hand cream. Love it!!!!!!

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

EyesHazel

4 years ago

Yep. Yep, yep, yep, this stuff is great. It makes your hands ridiculously soft and smooth. I can't get enough of it's herbal, botanical smell. Mmmm. I use it in tandem with the hand treatment, and they're divine.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

11 years ago

Love it! This is such an awesome scrub. You just rub it on dry hands, scrubbing any dry areas, and wash off with water. It does leave your hands feeling slippery and soapy, but once you dry them off, they're sooo soft! The scent is so fresh, like pine trees and mint. This is the best! The lotion from this line is great and works amazing in conjunction with the scrub. Highly recommended.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

from

11 years ago

The Gardners Hand Scrub works well at removing chalk from my hands after a day of climbing. Since you need to wet your hands before use, the tube is not practical. I wish I had this in a pump. I like the Hand Recovery better because you can use it on dry hands (then rinse) and it leaves your hands feeling silky smooth. I may buy this product again, but will definitely buy more of the Hand Recovery.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairBrown

12 years ago

I had this bough as a gift for me - quite a long while ago now but I like it so much I am trying to make it last! I only use it when my hands get really dirty (mostly through gardening) and I don't let anyone else use it! The one I have comes in a glass jar in a nifty little basket as it is obviously intended as a gift but it also comes in a tube. It leaves the hands quite soft but also gets all the ingrained dirt out because it contains pumice. You might think that would make it harsh but it doesn't as the particles are quite fine. It also contains comfrey, yarrow and calendula . The smell is quite pretty - not very masculine, although I note that they do market it as a man's product as well. But it's not overpowering and my husband does steal some from time to time.

About reviewer (359 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

13 years ago

i love this stuff! i have gotten it for my mom a couple times, we often work in her garden together. it is great!!! the grains get all the dirt out, even under nails if ya work at it and it smells so pretty. leaves hands soft, smoothe and clean. really nice too, if you get hives like i do from outdoor things, the scrubbies feel good and get the allergen off your skin so the hive goes away pronto. the "shaker" packaging is swell.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

from

14 years ago

The first time I tried this product was when I got a voucher for a free mini package of 60 second fix from Oprah magazine as a subscriber. It was the LaSource fragrance and comes with the hand recovery and hand therapy. It was great, not only does it soften your hands, but it comes in a small portable plastic case that you can carry in your purse. This year I bought it for $10 (its the mini package) at C & E in the Gardners variety and I love it because it's winter, its cold, indoor heat is drying, and I don't feel like lotioning my hands every 5 minutes. I plan to try the Goats Milk and Jojoba oil varieties but the Gardners is supposed to be the best. I highly recommend this product, especially during the winter.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Dark

15 years ago

This is a scrub which actually moisturise after rinsing it off. I have very dry and thick patchy hands and had tried plenty of hand scrub. This is the only one that does wonder.It is salt base so do not use it with wet hands. It must be used dry, gently massage your palms and your hands like the way your wash your hands. Add some water after than so that the oil would turn in to a milky liquid and moisturise your hand nicely. Rinse it off.. wow it's so easy to be rinsed off and It Does WONDER! My hands have never be so soft and it is not a temporary effect. It's a long term effect. =) love it

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination

HairBlack

15 years ago

i love this stuff, clean and smooth for whole body, i was used the third bottle

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinVery Dry

HairBrown

16 years ago

I love this hand scrub. It leaves my hand so so smooth. And smell good too.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination